Coaching TRob...

I see it, I just didn’t expect anything different when going up against basically an NFL team.
Y’all are living in ******* 1987 thinking we shoulda had a chance in this game. Like wtf did y’all really expect? This Bama team woulda did the same exact thing to literally every other team in the entire country.
I’ll tell you what I expected differently: not seeing seniority favoritism with players who do not belong, our coverage scheme to be vastly improved, our blitz package to be far more effective than what we saw yesterday, a Defensive team who can tackle, not running on 3rd and 7, our QB having more time to throw, not giving up 97 yard plays, my HC blaming refs for idiotic **** ups on his Defense. I can go on and on.

No one is mad we didn’t beat Bama, we are upset because its the same nonsense we have seen for years with this coaching staff and University. We saw the same bull**** against UNC and Oklahoma State for Christ sakes. We are on a 3 game losing streak seeing the same mistakes all over again with NFL talent and an experienced team. But we get it…it’s Bama.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Lol T.Rob ain’t the problem & you know it…it’s Manny..so do us all a favor get on the phone & call E Reed the Chief of staff…please tell him to let Manny know his defense is trash…sports is all about competing…man up & play some big boy football instead of all that smartest guy in the room B.S trying to trick a mfr….E Reed must let Manny know it ain’t working & change to his scheme ASAP…I’m tired of being Zone Miami…oh yeah we have a personal problem also…#8,#44,#5,Ford,Mccloud #26 should not be playing…please handle that for us…
Ed already knows....trust me...

Advertisement
I thought this guy was supposed to be some DB Guru??....Lol...Our DBs are STILL playing 10yds off the LOS...and STILL getting smoked...Our secondary coaching is on par with our OL...and LBer coaching....
He inherited the same secondary lol....I can't believe everyone thought Ivey would be Revis. Hilarious

He needs his talent just like any other coach

Why are our cbs lining up 10 yards off next to the safeties?… that **** looks stupid af even if you are playing off you’re not suppose to be that far back. Diaz’s defense is some retarded version of a prevent. I haven’t seen our cbs play press ever since Coach Richt left.
Not to defend Manny cause he's ugly but they could not play press vs Metchi he would or torched them.

Advertisement
Not to defend Manny cause he's ugly but they could not play press vs Metchi he would or torched them.

I’m not even saying our cbs should be playing press but the opposite of press isn’t suppose to be watching our cbs 10-15 yards off their assignment every play. And we could’ve mixed it up with some press with help over the top just to give their offense a different look besides being 15 yards back on a 2nd or 3rd and 5.

bama wrs literally just run by us when we play off esp cuz we give them a free release
the only time we played a lot of man was when we had jaquan or rayshawn at safety who both had awareness and could help our cbs over the top
once bubba went out you know hall doesnt have enough awereness to do that

Advertisement
The alleged press man was nowhere to be seen. The rare times we did play man we were 10 yards off and either gave an uncontested completion or ran up to meet the receiver after 5 yards and they preceded to run right by us for a score thanks to a free release.
It’s mannys scheme to play like this.
You can't play press man when your CBs can't run with their WRs.

If we don't play press man against the rest of our schedule, then OP has a right to moan. Last night was damage limitation.

Advertisement
T-Rob is off limits, come on people. He can't turn water into wine overnight. He's doing exactly what we need which is to recruit like ******* crazy, and to play the best players. Pretty sure he pulled Hall's *** pretty early and he had two freshmen in quite a bit. I'm all for T-Rob.

I thought this guy was supposed to be some DB Guru??....Lol...Our DBs are STILL playing 10yds off the LOS...and STILL getting smoked...Our secondary coaching is on par with our OL...and LBer coaching....
Do you think DB coach designs the defensive formations, specifically where the DBs align or might that be the province of the DC who is also the HC?

Advertisement
Back