Coaching TRob...

Advertisement
I think we expected more, less a UF vs Bama circa 2020 when Bama was actually the best team on the planet. This version of Bama shouldn’t have done to us what we witnessed.
Thank you Rell for keeping it a buck! One of the few OGs left.. Chise and few others are gone I don't blame them .We could have hung in there if we had a competent OC. They were beatable. Just like how X man got deep and Rambo made some plays. **** #5 was out there catching dimes. We underutilized Mallory. Not enough crossing routes. We stayed back and didn't do enough. Total sucka move. Jordan Miller had like 3 missed tackles. Steed and Jennings have zero business here. I don't care if his daddy is reading this or not. I love Stevenson's physicality and I think Couch is our best DB. I would make them watch the film again and really hammer home the **** miscommunication. Bolden can't whiff on blitz when he had a chance to sack. McCloud has to shed blocks better he got caught in the wash and has to use violent hands to disengage. Harrison Hunte got some penetration but he still didn't impress me. Long season but I can see Miami losing 5 games this year simply because of our OC

Last edited:
T-Rob is off limits, come on people. He can't turn water into wine overnight. He's doing exactly what we need which is to recruit like ******* crazy, and to play the best players. Pretty sure he pulled Hall's *** pretty early and he had two freshmen in quite a bit. I'm all for T-Rob.
Kitchens went in when Bolden got ejected... Hall played most of the night...

Advertisement
I thought this guy was supposed to be some DB Guru??....Lol...Our DBs are STILL playing 10yds off the LOS...and STILL getting smoked...Our secondary coaching is on par with our OL...and LBer coaching....
My guess is it wasn’t T Robs call to have players playing 10yds off, just like it’s my guess that Manny told **** Baker how he wants the D structured.

mannys D is gimmicky and after 5+ years it’s been figured out. LB are garbage, DTs are garbage. Safety’s and DBs we are playing Ivey, Hall are garbage

Advertisement
I see it, I just didn’t expect anything different when going up against basically an NFL team.
Y’all are living in ******* 1987 thinking we shoulda had a chance in this game. Like wtf did y’all really expect? This Bama team woulda did the same exact thing to literally every other team in the entire country.
And they have... Repeatedly.

In fairness to OP, my only ?’s were how will T-Rob be w/o Muschamp (since he’s been attached to his hip at every stop), and 2nd, how’s he as a defensive technician, since his tenure as a DC at USCe was frankly embarrassing.

I’m not going to judge him after one game, but those were my two ?’s. I’ve heard his name for yrs, but USCe fans weren’t too impressed during his tenure per a couple of fans I know.
Hes just a man so we cant heap too much on him

I thought this guy was supposed to be some DB Guru??....Lol...Our DBs are STILL playing 10yds off the LOS...and STILL getting smoked...Our secondary coaching is on par with our OL...and LBer coaching....
How far off the play is really on the DC...in this case our HC.

Advertisement
Not a great debut for Trob. Our dbs still have trouble tackling, constantly miss their assignments and get beat way to often

Advertisement
How they lined up could be based off of the flawed overall defensive gameplay...I could be wrong though

Thank you Rell for keeping it a buck! One of the few OGs left.. Chise and few others are gone I don't blame them .We could have hung in there if we had a competent OC. They were beatable. Just like how X man got deep and Rambo made some plays. **** #5 was out there catching dimes. We underutilized Mallory. Not enough crossing routes. We stayed back and didn't do enough. Total sucka move. Jordan Miller had like 3 missed tackles. Steed and Jennings have zero business here. I don't care if his daddy is reading this or not. I love Stevenson's physicality and I think Couch is our best DB. I would make them watch the film again and really hammer home the **** miscommunication. Bolden can't whiff on blitz when he had a chance to sack. McCloud has to shed blocks better he got caught in the wash and has to use violent hands to disengage. Harrison Hunte got some penetration but he still didn't impress me. Long season but I can see Miami losing 5 games this year simple because of our OC
no OC is making king compete wit bama. jeez. The kid is a G5 player. The former wvu coach didnt even want to start him at Houston. People act like he's Jalen hurts. On 4th and goal at the 1, does a 6th year player need a coach to tell him to go up to the line, snap it and push forward?
people cry about the non-call on Redding, that was a horrible throw in the first place. Im not sold on lashlee but king is garbage

To summarize HC is the blame, also we’re still running Bakers….I mean Manny’s system

Advertisement
Back