Coaching TRob...

3rd and 6 and we are 10 yards off the receivers. Whoever’s fault it was, it was stupid coaching. A big part of why they converted so many 3rd downs.
It's literally the definition of insanity with Diaz. This dude is a mental midget not to see his defensive scheme sucks. We are never competitive against teams with equal or more talent. It's time to cut the cord with this clown. What makes it worse is experienced players not knowing who to cover.

Advertisement
Ivey was the only one who I had a problem with. Anyone will get beat but he consistently gets roasted

Not to defend Manny cause he's ugly but they could not play press vs Metchi he would or torched them.
Facts. Besides, when you have to blitz **** near ERRY gah**** play cause u can’t get ANY pressure with the front 4, and playing zone behind it…. **** like this happens. You can’t run press man, when that **** is goin on upfront. We had guys sprinting thru our secondary all day, cause we couldn’t get to the QB with our pressure. We don’t have that type of talented depth, and for the time being, we have to hope (our ONLY HOPE) that Manny can figure this on the job training thing out. Cause he gonna be here for a minute… unless the wheels come all the way off of this thing.

Facts. Besides, when you have to blitz **** near ERRY gah**** play cause u can’t get ANY pressure with the front 4, and playing zone behind it…. **** like this happens. You can’t run press man, when that **** is goin on upfront. We had guys sprinting thru our secondary all day, cause we couldn’t get to the QB with our pressure. We don’t have that type of talented depth, and for the time being, we have to hope (our ONLY HOPE) that Manny can figure this on the job training thing out. Cause he gonna be here for a minute… unless the wheels come all the way off of this thing.
Yea agree 100%

I think we played hard they just had the horses. The young talent looked good but Bama talent on a whole different level. James Williams looks legit, I saw Nesta and those guys showing no quit but at the end of the day talent wins games. We need to invest on the trail at every position not just DB, we need 5 stars at every spot. QB OL DL LB DB TE, then and only then we will be able to compete

Advertisement
TRob was hired for recruiting.

I don't know where any of you get this idea that he is, or has ever been, a technique guru or tactician.
There stupid they dont know why he was brought in, it was to make DJ Ivey faster and have great hips.

I’m not even saying our cbs should be playing press but the opposite of press isn’t suppose to be watching our cbs 10-15 yards off their assignment every play. And we could’ve mixed it up with some press with help over the top just to give their offense a different look besides being 15 yards back on a 2nd or 3rd and 5.
Yeah we need to mix it up more with some press man and playing off. Watching Clemson-georgia and they're not always playing press but they do it way more than us. And when they do play off they anticipate quicker,take good angles and make the **** tackle. We play off and then don't come up quick enough take a bad angle and whiffs the tackle. No excuses for that

I hate the ******* narrative of “ we were supposed to lose big so…”. I mean at least come out looking prepared and spirited…and take chances with your play calling **** it!

Advertisement
You can’t turn plow horses into thoroughbred’s.You turn race horses into thoroughbred’s

As soon as TRob gets some of the racehorses back there that he’s recruiting you’ll see a difference.But as long as you’re playing plow horses like Ivey and Hall back there you’re gonna keep finishing last in the Derby.

Wtf is this? How is TRob supposed to change the scheme of the defense? Is he supposed to run over to the CBS and say “don’t do what your head coach tells you”?
Yes and Trob should have ran over to Mandy and bltchslap the fvck outta him.

no OC is making king compete wit bama. jeez. The kid is a G5 player. The former wvu coach didnt even want to start him at Houston. People act like he's Jalen hurts. On 4th and goal at the 1, does a 6th year player need a coach to tell him to go up to the line, snap it and push forward?
people cry about the non-call on Redding, that was a horrible throw in the first place. Im not sold on lashlee but king is garbage
King is definitely average. I wouldn't say garbage. I would think he has to know this is his last year in college. He's 24 and will be 25 next year. What will he be doing then. I wonder if he's just trying to make as much NIL money as he can.

Advertisement
Advertisement
In fairness to OP, my only ?’s were how will T-Rob be w/o Muschamp (since he’s been attached to his hip at every stop), and 2nd, how’s he as a defensive technician, since his tenure as a DC at USCe was frankly embarrassing.

I’m not going to judge him after one game, but those were my two ?’s. I’ve heard his name for yrs, but USCe fans weren’t too impressed during his tenure per a couple of fans I know.
U can’t see how his coaching is when Manny got them playing 37yds off the ball in that weak *** zone

King is definitely average. I wouldn't say garbage. I would think he has to know this is his last year in college. He's 24 and will be 25 next year. What will he be doing then. I wonder if he's just trying to make as much NIL money as he can.
King has reached his ceiling. He’ll look great against lesser teams, and the offense will statistically improve. After the bowl game we can thank him for being an excellent bridge QB and leader after how bad Williams-Perry were, and we can look forward to arguing about TVD/Garcia and Brown.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back