Coaching TRob...

Advertisement
Nothing but the truth....Secondary is trash...and the coaching still is...Not my problem you don't see it...
I see it, I just didn’t expect anything different when going up against basically an NFL team.
Y’all are living in ******* 1987 thinking we shoulda had a chance in this game. Like wtf did y’all really expect? This Bama team woulda did the same exact thing to literally every other team in the entire country.

Advertisement
In fairness to OP, my only ?’s were how will T-Rob be w/o Muschamp (since he’s been attached to his hip at every stop), and 2nd, how’s he as a defensive technician, since his tenure as a DC at USCe was frankly embarrassing.

I’m not going to judge him after one game, but those were my two ?’s. I’ve heard his name for yrs, but USCe fans weren’t too impressed during his tenure per a couple of fans I know.

I see it, I just didn’t expect anything different when going up against basically an NFL team.
Y’all are living in ******* 1987 thinking we shoulda had a chance in this game. Like wtf did y’all really expect? This Bama team woulda did the same exact thing to literally every other team in the entire country.

I think we expected more, less a UF vs Bama circa 2020 when Bama was actually the best team on the planet. This version of Bama shouldn’t have done to us what we witnessed.

Advertisement
Man stop! Excuses are like hemorrhoids...NOBODY WANTS THEM!

Advertisement
Yeah. That’s why I started a thread about Hall. He’s on borrowed time. He’s got 5 weeks left to his career unless Tae does something stupid. Between Kinchens showing he has potential, James Williams and Tae there’s literally no reason Hall should play.

Advertisement
Yeah. That’s why I started a thread about Hall. He’s on borrowed time. He’s got 5 weeks left to his career unless Tae does something stupid. Between Kinchens showing he has potential, James Williams and Tae there’s literally no reason Hall should play.

2 times out of position which cost us a big first down early and a long TD

I thought this guy was supposed to be some DB Guru??....Lol...Our DBs are STILL playing 10yds off the LOS...and STILL getting smoked...Our secondary coaching is on par with our OL...and LBer coaching....
Wish I could read your post but there’s an ad completely blocking it with some old lady and some saggy ****ies hunching over with back pain

The alleged press man was nowhere to be seen. The rare times we did play man we were 10 yards off and either gave an uncontested completion or ran up to meet the receiver after 5 yards and they preceded to run right by us for a score thanks to a free release.
It’s mannys scheme to play like this.

I thought this guy was supposed to be some DB Guru??....Lol...Our DBs are STILL playing 10yds off the LOS...and STILL getting smoked...Our secondary coaching is on par with our OL...and LBer coaching....
Lol T.Rob ain’t the problem & you know it…it’s Manny..so do us all a favor get on the phone & call E Reed the Chief of staff…please tell him to let Manny know his defense is trash…sports is all about competing…man up & play some big boy football instead of all that smartest guy in the room B.S trying to trick a mfr….E Reed must let Manny know it ain’t working & change to his scheme ASAP…I’m tired of being Zone Miami…oh yeah we have a personal problem also…#8,#44,#5,Ford,Mccloud #26 should not be playing…please handle that for us…

Advertisement
Back