Trey Sanders Visiting Again This Weekend

Well says my boy that works him out everyday? Pretty much told me as long as Coach Brown is at Miami he is going to Miami.

Says the click called the CaneFam at IMG that he is always with?

Also the fact that he has visited us more than any other school.

Want more proof?

Don't waste your time big dawg. There are some real simps on this site.

Advertisement
Every single college football roster ever has at least 10 or so guys who are dead weight and don’t contribute. It has nothing to do with Richt. It’s just the way it works.

Ok I assumed y’all were talking about dead weight as a recruit. We all knew Martin and Johnson were questionable takes. If you are talking about down the line then Yes you are correct

He is good but IMG plays better competition and Sanders shared the backfield with 2 other highly rated RB last year. Lets see how he is this year with hopefully a better OL and its just him and Cain toting the rock.
You can also add that Sanders basically plays with all-stars so I still believe Mellusis film is more impressive.

You can also add that Sanders basically plays with all-stars so I still believe Mellusis film is more impressive.

Eh while that is true, the real all-stars is on the defense at IMG. On offense, He, Cain, and Neal are the All-stars. They have David Baldwin now at QB and he was pretty good last year in Cali also.

Advertisement
Eh while that is true, the real all-stars is on the defense at IMG. On offense, He, Cain, and Neal are the All-stars. They have David Baldwin now at QB and he was pretty good last year in Cali also.
Right but the Oline got Dontae Lucas to help solidify the run game this year. I understand what you’re saying but there’s a reason why they don’t allow IMG to compete for States(playoffs). They are an All-Star Mercenary Squad plain and simple.

Right but the Oline got Dontae Lucas to help solidify the run game this year. I understand what you’re saying but there’s a reason why they don’t allow IMG to compete for States(playoffs). They are an All-Star Mercenary Squad plain and simple.

Oh they are. When I watched them last year and sat with Bookie's pop and Darney's Uncle we all said the same thing.

That's right but doesn't apply only to use. I've seen you constantly attack posters with different opinions with derogatory remarks. It's assumed now you're not very mature.
eh I actually don't really initiate "attacks" on others here. And secondly you'd have to know every time I've posted to know if someone on here has ever "attacked" me, in which case I probably will generally respond ****ishly to them.

Lastly this really isn't all that serious, and people who seriously get offended by someone on a message board "attacking" them and calling them an idiot/*****/****/*******/****** clearly takes **** too serious. I've never used racial slurs on here, So I really don't think that me calling a few players on this team who clearly never deserved a football scholarship here some Bums/Trash is bad. Same way I'd trash talk a friend by calling him a bum/trash if he sucked at something. Sorry but I don't think I'll be changing my nomenclature up because the language police don't like it. Grow thicker skin. And I actually do talk the same way On here as I would to some friends. Would I talk to random strangers the same manner? No. Its really not that serious. and like I said, ITS A ******* MESSAGE BOARD.

Advertisement
Out for the year with foot injury

C984E8E6-EE46-48DD-AADF-157DA8E52927.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Original. Never seen this response before. Hilarious how the party line to other team news is “I don’t care” but yet everyone on here obsesses over players we don’t get. You care...quit being a poser.

You want to know the beauty of your "downvote" and response?
No one on CIS cares about what you think or your downvotes, so you can crawl back into obscurity and CIS irrelevance. 😀

You want to know the beauty of your "downvote" and response?
No one on CIS cares about what you think or your downvotes, so you can crawl back into obscurity and CIS irrelevance. 😀

Funny from a guy that follows me around and downvotes all my posts. Again, being a poser. You care.

Funny from a guy that follows me around and downvotes all my posts. Again, being a poser. You care.

If you really think someone follows your worthless àss around, you really have no life.

Now go get the last word like the sister Bernstein bear I know you are.
What's funny, if all the people who tell you that you're worthless and useless on here, you try with me. I'm not that one, homegirl. So please, either entertain me or STFU, lady.

Advertisement
Back