Trey Sanders Visiting Again This Weekend

How is Miami the favorite? Says You? You don't know **** man just another Dan Sileo wannabe. Tf outta here.

Well says my boy that works him out everyday? Pretty much told me as long as Coach Brown is at Miami he is going to Miami.

Says the click called the CaneFam at IMG that he is always with?

Also the fact that he has visited us more than any other school.

Want more proof?

Advertisement
Well says my boy that works him out everyday? Pretty much told me as long as Coach Brown is at Miami he is going to Miami.

Want more proof?
If what you say is true why no crystal balls to us? I know they aren't the be all but his last several have been to UF where his brother is commited and his mother wants them both. Have you not seen the pic of the 3 of them together on the UF visit? She is happy af but yeah we lead because your make believe friends say so. Get outta here clown I see right thru your Dan Sileo wanna be ***.

If what you say is true why no crystal balls to us? I know they aren't the be all but his last several have been to UF where his brother is commited and his mother wants them both. Have you not seen the pic of the 3 of them together on the UF visit? She is happy af but yeah we lead because your make believe friends say so. Get outta here clown I see right thru your Dan Sileo wanna be ***.

And maybe momma is just proud of the opportunities both her sons are getting. What mother wouldnt be proud.

Also Crystal Balls arent worth crap, they are a guess by writers mostly from guys who have no clue what is going on.

And maybe momma is just proud of the opportunities both her sons are getting. What mother wouldnt be proud.

Also Crystal Balls arent worth crap, they are a guess by writers mostly from guys who have no clue what is going on.
While I agree for the most part about crystal balls they do tell a trend and the guys who made the picks are pretty credible. Saying we lead is a ridiculous statement at this juncture. Has Treys mom even been on campus yet?

Advertisement
Yes, his last visit he came with the whole family including his brother who got a blueshirt offer from us but it wasnt made so public like the way Stampenis made it when he got a PWO offer from Florida.

There have been visits by Elite prospects all the time that are put out there by the staff or recruits. CMR and Hartley dont like to show their hands unless they need too or if they are hosting a big event like a Jr. Day. And sometimes the prospect doesn't want their social media to blow up just because they took a 2 hr visit with a school.

Advertisement
You don't have to wait for some future date; all you have to do is a bit of research into Howard's, Jimmy's, Dennis's or Butch's classes during times when we were at the top of the hill.

You'll quite clearly see that there is always dead weight.

There just aren't enough balls to go around.

And being highly rated in high school only counts in high school.

That was Richts first class that he was trying to salvage. I would love to have this conversation starting in 2020 to see how many of the classes after that had "dead weight" guys.

This incoming class I am sure we can all agree has little to no dead weight. The only questionable take was Nigel Bethel. The other 22 guys are legit contributors.

I don't think Richt is into bringing in as much dead weight as you guys make it seem.

We are talking about a staff who encourages their recruits to take visits with other schools but you know where home is.

That was Richts first class that he was trying to salvage. I would love to have this conversation starting in 2020 to see how many of the classes after that had "dead weight" guys.

This incoming class I am sure we can all agree has little to no dead weight. The only questionable take was Nigel Bethel. The other 22 guys are legit contributors.

I don't think Richt is into bringing in as much dead weight as you guys make it seem.

Every single college football roster ever has at least 10 or so guys who are dead weight and don’t contribute. It has nothing to do with Richt. It’s just the way it works.

Irvins also reported the PWO Offer to his brother and he also stated Miami may give him a Scholly

Advertisement

There are crystal balls to us you dope. Youre getting mad at a guy for saying he’s going to Miami in March when you’re saying he’s not going to Miami in March. Do you have any idea how dumb you sound or do you need someone to explain it to you?

Sanders isn’t even as good as Duke Johnson or Clinton portis. Lingard is taller, faster, and way more athletic. No difference at all between Sanders, Crowley, and Carter in this year’s crop.
Mellusi’s film is more impressive than Sanders if you ask me.

Advertisement
Mellusi’s film is more impressive than Sanders if you ask me.

He is good but IMG plays better competition and Sanders shared the backfield with 2 other highly rated RB last year. Lets see how he is this year with hopefully a better OL and its just him and Cain toting the rock.

You really should take "bums and trash" out of your vocabulary when talking about anyone that has been a member of this team. They're more of a Cane than you or I will ever be. If you referenced any of our star players teammates as such in their presence, you'd be picking your *** up off the floor.

Edit: Look at Mr. Fake *** insider BrooklynDee liking that post. Once again basically talking **** about members of this team. Dude is a fraud.
I dont get in my feelings often and could care less about your opinion. However im not liking his post because he called some of al goldens recruits bums. The message of getting our depth right and having his (cmr) players which was what the conversation prior was about was why i liked it. I laugh when yall assume you know so much about how everyone is. Youd be sad to know in a locker room we have opinions about people too. Its not necessary to call them bums but to act like you wouldnt want to see players who dont contribute be replaced with players who compete is frivolous. Thats me. Im a fraud cause a spade is a spade. And your dumb *** comment about an insider is amusing. Its you all who have your labels. I give 3 f:cks about being an insider cause majority of **** i say you and ur sisters in estrogen take issue towards. I simply speak my mind & u have an issue to call me out my name for. Sorry mein kampf...

Want more proof?

Do go on... curious to know what IMG players are in this clique?

Advertisement
Back