Trey Sanders Visiting Again This Weekend

I'm shocked Willie T hasn't already offered the brother a full ride. FSU is way too quite in this recruitment. Is that dummy focused on recruiting nationally? Good, more Florida boys for us.

Thomas Brown is going to lock Trey up. And if there is a scholarship available come signing day (which there seems to be every year) sign the brother up for a quick 2 year special teams career here at the U.

We go Lingard and Sanders back to back? Good lord. We bring the RBU name back where it belongs.
I think it's spelled millie ***gert.

Advertisement
We remember things differently then, many were real high on Darion Hall, on CS and Grassy. It was unfounded just like the other two examples I gave but homers will homer.

You’re star horing. You have yet to provide one shred of evidence that sanders is head and shoulders above everyone else. All you have are stars.

And fit every 5 Star that ended up best at his position, I can name multiple ones that couldn’t hold the jock straps of less heralded kids from the same class.

Sure, whatever you say. Lo, I'll say it again, love his game but the only thing he would rank above Sanders is in the speed department. If they were in the same class, Sanders would rank ahead of him. He's as elite as it gets for the position, which isn't opinion. Carry on though.

Sanders isn’t even as good as Duke Johnson or Clinton portis. Lingard is taller, faster, and way more athletic. No difference at all between Sanders, Crowley, and Carter in this year’s crop.

Sanders isn’t even as good as Duke Johnson or Clinton portis. Lingard is taller, faster, and way more athletic. No difference at all between Sanders, Crowley, and Carter in this year’s crop.

Wha??????????????????????????

No difference between the #1 back in the country and 2 3* backs? Please STFU and go hide somewhere

You’re star horing. You have yet to provide one shred of evidence that sanders is head and shoulders above everyone else. All you have are stars.

And fit every 5 Star that ended up best at his position, I can name multiple ones that couldn’t hold the jock straps of less heralded kids from the same class.
I already stated I liked his film above all and what was said when he camped with our other targets at the position.

Advertisement
I like simpson. Hes alot more personable than kool is & he has high energy to match manny. Thats what works with kids. Results are great for the ones who bother to research achools. Amazingly enough not alot of them do. Also 2 years should be head on. Our skill positions are stacked which will allow us to compete but once our depth is right well be top 5 again annually.
Yeah the 2020 class will mark the point where all the bums are off the team (McCray, Milo, Finley, Tre Johnson, George Brown, Martin, etc, etc) and the point where all the guys on the roster will have been strictly Richt guys. Plus in all likelihood that class will be sub 25 and will mark the first time in like a decade we will have a full 85 scholarship players (and all of whom actually are MIAMI caliber players)

Yeah the 2020 class will mark the point where all the bums are off the team (McCray, Milo, Finley, Tre Johnson, George Brown, Martin, etc, etc) and the point where all the guys on the roster will have been strictly Richt guys. Plus in all likelihood that class will be sub 25 and will mark the first time in like a decade we will have a full 85 scholarship players (and all of whom actually are MIAMI caliber players)

You really should take "bums and trash" out of your vocabulary when talking about anyone that has been a member of this team. They're more of a Cane than you or I will ever be. If you referenced any of our star players teammates as such in their presence, you'd be picking your *** up off the floor.

Edit: Look at Mr. Fake *** insider BrooklynDee liking that post. Once again basically talking **** about members of this team. Dude is a fraud.

You really should take "bums and trash" out of your vocabulary when talking about anyone that has been a member of this team. They're more of a Cane than you or I will ever be. If you referenced any of our star players teammates as such in their presence, you'd be picking your *** up off the floor.

Edit: Look at Mr. Fake *** insider BrooklynDee liking that post. Once again basically talking **** about members of this team. Dude is a fraud.
Under a competent coach, none of those guys would have been Canes.

They are really bad, and should have been urged to transfer elsewhere to get more playing time.

you realize this is a ******* message board right?

Advertisement
you realize this is a ******* message board right?

Really? I didn't notice that.

There are some players, their family, and some coaches that read this board. The idea that it's the internet doesn't make stupid *** comments like yours acceptable. It just shows that you're a punk talking junk anonymously.

Should we make racial remarks as well? It's only a message board, right?

Under a competent coach, none of those guys would have been Canes.

They are really bad, and should have been urged to transfer elsewhere to get more playing time.

Um yeah, CMR recruited and gave scholly's to Brown, Johnson, and Martin. Milo and McCray were Golden's. THere's always going to be dead weight when you don't get the top guys.

Um yeah, CMR recruited and gave scholly's to Brown, Johnson, and Martin. Milo and McCray were Golden's. THere's always going to be dead weight when you don't get the top guys.

it’s pretty funny that people think were going to have a roster of 85 contributor-leve players. Will never happen.

it’s pretty funny that people think were going to have a roster of 85 contributor-leve players. Will never happen.

That was Richts first class that he was trying to salvage. I would love to have this conversation starting in 2020 to see how many of the classes after that had "dead weight" guys.

This incoming class I am sure we can all agree has little to no dead weight. The only questionable take was Nigel Bethel. The other 22 guys are legit contributors.

I don't think Richt is into bringing in as much dead weight as you guys make it seem.

Advertisement
Now that gives me a little tingle in my loins.

Jassid, that is signing day optimism. There will be players that are lost out there and never fulfill their potential. I believe Richt and company have recruited better than the last two guys for sure, but they will still misevaluate guys.

Bethel may end up being the best corner of all. He's raw, fast as ****, and has the most growth potential of them all from last year.

We'll see what happens and that's part of the fun in all of this.

Lol. cali porster does give off that keyboard gangster type of feel.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back