Trey Sanders Visiting Again This Weekend

Advertisement
You understand we have a limit of scholarships we can use in one class NO MATTER WHAT right? Regardless whether we will be at 85 or not.
So literally no matter what BS you try to spew on here, this dudes brother would be a direct cost of not getting a more talented player in this class, or the next. Because while we may only get to like 83 after the 2019 class, we will be up to 85 after the 2020 class. So yes, taking this dudes brother does have a direct cost.

Stop using the word “literally” for no reason. You sound like a valley girl. You just started arguing against yourself about a “direct cost.” Nobody said that he didn’t cost us a scholarship, Cher. It’s just that it doesn’t matter all that much because we are always going to have attrition and we are never going to sign a full class. There will always be attrition and early enrollees counted against the previous class. Who exactly do you think is getting turned away because of Umstead Sanders?

I’ve never agreed with the two spots for one guy game , and I never will.

Especially for a freaking rb. If I’d ever think about it it would an elite qb , Lt or pass rushing prospect.

It’s 2018, football revolves around the qb. Having a qb, protecting the qb and getting to the qb.

If you have the ol the rb position will be fine.

It’s miami there’ll be stud rb regardless. And we’ll get that stud without giving his brother a full ride.

We don’t have many if any left for ‘18 after the grad transfers.

I don't think that's accurate. We had a class of 23, 10 early enrollees (not sure how many counted towards the '17 number but there were some) freeing up more '18 slots. 2 grad transfers. I am pretty sure there are a few more scholarships left.

Advertisement
Can't we convince Butch to take the brother on scholarship? They would still be close, we don't have to waste a scholly, and we get the stud RB.

Stop using the word “literally” for no reason. You sound like a valley girl. You just started arguing against yourself about a “direct cost.” Nobody said that he didn’t cost us a scholarship, Cher. It’s just that it doesn’t matter all that much because we are always going to have attrition and we are never going to sign a full class. There will always be attrition and early enrollees counted against the previous class. Who exactly do you think is getting turned away because of Umstead Sanders?
This is LITERALLY bs, again.
So you're telling me No P5 teams are ever at 85 scholarships, or that we wont be at 85 after the 2020 class? Lol I guess you just think clemson is just taking 17 man recruiting classes for no reason huh. you honestly think Bama isn't at 85 at all times? get real dude.

Plus Just look at the elligibility chart. We have 82 on scholarship Right now. we have 18 Seniors graduating. That means if No FR-JR leaves early we would only have 21 scholarships available before we reached the 85 limit. and We are limited to 28 no matter what though due to the initial counters.

So why do you keep repeating this garbage about us Never signing a full class? Its completely untrue. I can guarantee the 2020 class will put us at 85 scholarships.

Who exactly do you think is getting turned away because of Umstead Sanders?
Do you want me to list all 28-40 players Id rather give a scholarship to than waste one on Umstead Sanders? If the absolute most no matter what we can sign is 28, if you can list 28 guys that definitely should be given a scholarship, than thats your answer. Trust me its not hard to do.

I don't think that's accurate. We had a class of 23, 10 early enrollees (not sure how many counted towards the '17 number but there were some) freeing up more '18 slots. 2 grad transfers. I am pretty sure there are a few more scholarships left.

You have to go back to ‘12 to get a counter of 0. Lots of people miss walkons given ships and transfers as counters toward the 25. You can believe we have 35 or just give up and accept that we are closer to 25 for ‘19 than 30 spots. We’ve gone over this a few times and every time we get back to 28 spots for ‘18 at best.

23 signed
2 GT
How many walkons will get ships?
Any other transfers?

At best, we have 28 spots but I’d put my money on 25 with a small chance of 26-27.

Advertisement
This is LITERALLY bs, again.
So you're telling me No P5 teams are ever at 85 scholarships, or that we wont be at 85 after the 2020 class? Lol I guess you just think clemson is just taking 17 man recruiting classes for no reason huh. you honestly think Bama isn't at 85 at all times? get real dude.

Plus Just look at the elligibility chart. We have 82 on scholarship Right now. we have 18 Seniors graduating. That means if No FR-JR leaves early we would only have 21 scholarships available before we reached the 85 limit. and We are limited to 28 no matter what though due to the initial counters.

So why do you keep repeating this garbage about us Never signing a full class? Its completely untrue. I can guarantee the 2020 class will put us at 85 scholarships.

Do you want me to list all 28-40 players Id rather give a scholarship to than waste one on Umstead Sanders? If the absolute most no matter what we can sign is 28, if you can list 28 guys that definitely should be given a scholarship, than thats your answer. Trust me its not hard to do.

If I was telling you that, I would have said that, you dumb ****. You are too stupid to argue with because you just end up arguing with yourself about stuff nobody is talking about. It’s painful to read your word vomit.

Protip for CIS posters: If you lead off your post with “So you’re telling me...” the poster you’re responding to ISN’T telling you whatever it is you think they are, or you wouldn’t be asking that question.

The point of my post, Simple Jack, is that there’s always kids transferring, leaving the program, players leaving early, injuries, etc., so you almost never fill up and usually have a few scholarships to throw around at the end of the year. So nobody with a legit UM offer who wants to come is getting turned down because of Umstead Sanders. The kids who get those types of scholarships, and the bottom 10-15 or so kids on a roster, don’t matter.

Not only is the guy a **** of a player, but we are recruiting against FSU and UF for him you don't just concede him to one of them. Especially FSU. You may have forgotten about Dalvin Cook continually beating us almost by himself but I haven't. I don't want to see a potential repeat of that garbage.
Have UF or F$U offered his brother a full scholarship?

No?

Then why should we?

If we build our defense with studs, especially up front than nobody will be able to run on us, and I won't be scared of having to face him.

I would much rather sign Mcintosh or Richards at RB to go along with Crowley, and use that other scholarship that would be used on Trey's brother on an extra stud Dlineman (need 3-4 DEs and 3-4 DTs in this class IMO) or LB (need 4-5 IMO) which we desperately need in this class.

Don't get me wrong, I want Trey Sanders in this class just as bad as the next Canes fan, I just don't believe he is worth 2 scholarships and showing future recruits that we play the package deal game.

You know kids will be like well you took Trey's bro, what you don't think I'm as good as him and worth giving my bro or cousin or best friend a ship.

Not worth it!

If I was telling you that, I would have said that, you dumb ****. You are too stupid to argue with because you just end up arguing with yourself about stuff nobody is talking about. It’s painful to read your word vomit.
You literally said teams aren't at 85, and that "we are never going to sign a full class"
That literally means you think we will never be at 85....because the only way to get to 85 is to have signed a full class dip****.
The ONLY way taking Umstead Sanders doesn't have a direct cost of a more talented player is if we are not at 85 after the next 2 signing classes. This is simple. ....I'm saying we will, you're saying "we never will sign a full class".

again go look at the ******* elligibility chart yourself. count how many we have returning. Count how many you think transfer/declare early. If we have more than 35 returning, that literally means if the next two classes average 25, then we will be at 85. If you count 40 returning, that means these next two classes would put us at 85 total with an average of 22.5 recruits. this is simple math

No?

Then why should we?

If we build our defense with studs, especially up front than nobody will be able to run on us, and I won't be scared of having to face him.

I would much rather sign Mcintosh or Richards at RB to go along with Crowley, and use that other scholarship that would be used on Trey's brother on an extra stud Dlineman (need 3-4 DEs and 3-4 DTs in this class IMO) or LB (need 4-5 IMO) which we desperately need in this class.

Don't get me wrong, I want Trey Sanders in this class just as bad as the next Canes fan, I just don't believe he is worth 2 scholarships and showing future recruits that we play the package deal game.

You know kids will be like well you took Trey's bro, what you don't think I'm as good as him and worth giving my bro or cousin or best friend a ship.

Not worth it!
bingo

Advertisement
You have to go back to ‘12 to get a counter of 0. Lots of people miss walkons given ships and transfers as counters toward the 25. You can believe we have 35 or just give up and accept that we are closer to 25 for ‘19 than 30 spots. We’ve gone over this a few times and every time we get back to 28 spots for ‘18 at best.

23 signed
2 GT
How many walkons will get ships?
Any other transfers?

At best, we have 28 spots but I’d put my money on 25 with a small chance of 26-27.

No1 said we had 35 you condescending douche. I said we have scholarships leftover for '18. That's all. You're the one that stated with certainty we didn't.

No?

Then why should we?

Not worth it!

I hear ya.

You literally said teams aren't at 85, and that "we are never going to sign a full class"
That literally means you think we will never be at 85....because the only way to get to 85 is to have signed a full class dip****.
The ONLY way taking Umstead Sanders doesn't have a direct cost of a more talented player is if we are not at 85 after the next 2 signing classes. This is simple. ....I'm saying we will, you're saying "we never will sign a full class".

again go look at the ******* elligibility chart yourself. count how many we have returning. Count how many you think transfer/declare early. If we have more than 35 returning, that literally means if the next two classes average 25, then we will be at 85. If you count 40 returning, that means these next two classes would put us at 85 total with an average of 22.5 recruits. this is simple math

I’ll respond to your post if you are able to explain (1) why you keep using the word “literally” for absolutely no reason and (2) can keep your posts under 200 words and four sentences.

Advertisement
I don’t even know what you’re talking about. I can’t understand your posts because you write like a three year old and argue with yourself.
aint that the truth. some of these lil pansy posters aren't true canes.. thinking some might be fsu plants. smh. living in some of these domes feels good though. ha. BigPlingCane = Legend

No1 said we had 35 you condescending douche. I said we have scholarships leftover for '18. That's all. You're the one that stated with certainty we didn't.

I hear ya.

Aww, sorry I hurt your feelings.

We don’t have space for kids that won’t have an impact. Even if we have 27 spots, the staff had more in ‘16,17,18 yet never signed a full class.

Advertisement
Back