Trey Sanders Visiting Again This Weekend

I'm shocked Willie T hasn't already offered the brother a full ride. FSU is way too quite in this recruitment. Is that dummy focused on recruiting nationally? Good, more Florida boys for us.

Thomas Brown is going to lock Trey up. And if there is a scholarship available come signing day (which there seems to be every year) sign the brother up for a quick 2 year special teams career here at the U.

We go Lingard and Sanders back to back? Good lord. We bring the RBU name back where it belongs.

Advertisement
It’s easy to say we shouldn’t offer umstead sanders if guys like Robert knowles , Terry McCray, bar milo , Martin and the list goes on didnt have scholarships but that’s not the case as we all know they have offers and don’t do sh*t. Got to play the game somehow

I'm shocked Willie T hasn't already offered the brother a full ride. FSU is way too quite in this recruitment. Is that dummy focused on recruiting nationally? Good, more Florida boys for us.

Thomas Brown is going to lock Trey up. And if there is a scholarship available come signing day (which there seems to be every year) sign the brother up for a quick 2 year special teams career here at the U.

We go Lingard and Sanders back to back? Good lord. We bring the RBU name back where it belongs.

His brother is enrolling somewhere this summer

Yea he is on pace to be a May JUCO grad and is a 3 for 2 guy also I believe.

Either way, we can bring him in as an unsigned blueshirt. Put him on scholarship after August 1st, redshirt him and since he is a R-JR and a blueshirt he will not count against the 2019 or 2020 classes only the 85.

Yall need to chill because there is space to bring him in on scholarship.

Advertisement
Obviously we are just gonna agree to disagree here but none of those kids are in Sander's league at the moment. None of them. Now I very well could end up being wrong but it seems we do this every single cycle, talking about how this kid is just as good as, insert elite kid we missed out on. @Coach Macho already stated this in the practice report, we have forgotten what real elite 5 stars look like and he sees that in Lingard. We need more of those difference makers. At least we have gotten to the point that we were confusing very good players to being elite, its better than 2010 when many were trying to convince themselves that Perry was as good as Lemonier, Payne better than Joyner and that Darion Hall should have been a 5 star.
Many were not confusing Darion Hall that was people just like you exaggerating for likes... **** shame

UMstead is enrolling this Summer so he won't even count numbers wise towards the 19 class? This is an absolute no brainer to try and get his brother on board if that's the case.

Aww, sorry I hurt your feelings.

We don’t have space for kids that won’t have an impact. Even if we have 27 spots, the staff had more in ‘16,17,18 yet never signed a full class.

Lol you didn't hurt my feelings. You are still in fact a condescending douche though.

Yea he is on pace to be a May JUCO grad and is a 3 for 2 guy also I believe.

Either way, we can bring him in as an unsigned blueshirt. Put him on scholarship after August 1st, redshirt him and since he is a R-JR and a blueshirt he will not count against the 2019 or 2020 classes only the 85.

Yall need to chill because there is space to bring him in on scholarship.

Your guy at IMG still think we getting Trey? I take it, the smoke is real about the staff possibly offering his bro a ship huh

Advertisement
Your guy at IMG still think we getting Trey? I take it, the smoke is real about the staff possibly offering his bro a ship huh

Ill be honest the last time we spoke I was seeing if he was coming out for the IMG vs. Mater Dei game in September.

Well he has only been at Miami for two years and was at UGA for what, nearly 15? Saying you don't care what he did at UGA is shortsighted and frankly puzzling. Its not like he is all of sudden a different person the last two years, how can you not consider what he did during nearly 90% of his time as an HC?
The main difference besides emotions etc is as has been stated by staff is atleast as of now were playing primarily a numbers game. At georgia he had 15 years to build his roster and keep it fluid how he personally felt it should be. Here were getting very close but our depth isnt where it needs to be. All that being said cmr isnt gonna give umstead a schollie just to get trey. Pwo all day **** get that spot if hed like. But as most have stated were in the room with most elite backs in the country and between cmr & brown we basically always will be.i wouldnt worry about trey and ufag though. I only say that cause he is a smart kid and i think most at img realize for skill positions ufag can be the death of their careers right now. But the sec in general is the feel i get for his recruitment.

I love Lo as a prospect, but I would rank Sanders higher. The only thing I think Lo has over Sanders is speed, not that Sanders is slow by any means.

The best running back prospect I ever saw was Adrian Peterson and unfortunately he went to OU. As he is the pinnacle in my mind of who we have recruited, Sanders is just a step below him. He has it all and is NFL body ready right now. The thought of him, Lo, and Homer all being together for one year is insane. That's our McGahee, Portis, and Gore combo right there. Dallas, he may keep elevating his game to be a huge factor and Davis, I just don't see it, but who know.

That's subjective & your entitled to your opinion, but to say Sanders is the most elite prospect we've had at RB since who knows when is ignorant. Especially when we just just signed the #2 RB in the nation who looks like the next Gurley.

Many were not confusing Darion Hall that was people just like you exaggerating for likes... **** shame
We remember things differently then, many were real high on Darion Hall, on CS and Grassy. It was unfounded just like the other two examples I gave but homers will homer.

Advertisement
The main difference besides emotions etc is as has been stated by staff is atleast as of now were playing primarily a numbers game. At georgia he had 15 years to build his roster and keep it fluid how he personally felt it should be. Here were getting very close but our depth isnt where it needs to be. All that being said cmr isnt gonna give umstead a schollie just to get trey. Pwo all day **** get that spot if hed like. But as most have stated were in the room with most elite backs in the country and between cmr & brown we basically always will be.i wouldnt worry about trey and ufag though. I only say that cause he is a smart kid and i think most at img realize for skill positions ufag can be the death of their careers right now. But the sec in general is the feel i get for his recruitment.

What do you mean by this?

What do you mean by this?
We have to carefully feel out every scholarship we give out because every one of them is needed as of now. Most schools that are established can offer packages and burn a schollie because they know it is the back of their roster. They dont expect anything and simply take a flyer to lock in the bigger talent. Us we have multiple positions that still need to get depth up at primarily dl,ol,lb,fs... only so many gunners you can have on special teams. Anotherwords until that depth gets where it needs to be we cant waste scholarships. Its the only reason we didnt get holloman who went to uga 2 years ago or whatever.

We have to carefully feel out every scholarship we give out because every one of them is needed as of now. Most schools that are established can offer packages and burn a schollie because they know it is the back of their roster. They dont expect anything and simply take a flyer to lock in the bigger talent. Us we have multiple positions that still need to get depth up at primarily dl,ol,lb,fs... only so many gunners you can have on special teams. Anotherwords until that depth gets where it needs to be we cant waste scholarships. Its the only reason we didnt get holloman who went to uga 2 years ago or whatever.

Interesting. How many more years do you believe it will take for CMR to be happy with our depth? I would think we need two more years to be stacked from top to bottom.

Also, based on what I'm reading on our recruiting, it seems the DL's, OL's and DB's are a huge priority for this class. How do feel about what we are doing there? Are you a believer in Simpson?

Advertisement
Interesting. How many more years do you believe it will take for CMR to be happy with our depth? I would think we need two more years to be stacked from top to bottom.

Also, based on what I'm reading on our recruiting, it seems the DL's, OL's and DB's are a huge priority for this class. How do feel about what we are doing there? Are you a believer in Simpson?
I like simpson. Hes alot more personable than kool is & he has high energy to match manny. Thats what works with kids. Results are great for the ones who bother to research achools. Amazingly enough not alot of them do. Also 2 years should be head on. Our skill positions are stacked which will allow us to compete but once our depth is right well be top 5 again annually.

That's subjective & your entitled to your opinion, but to say Sanders is the most elite prospect we've had at RB since who knows when is ignorant. Especially when we just just signed the #2 RB in the nation who looks like the next Gurley.

Sure, whatever you say. Lo, I'll say it again, love his game but the only thing he would rank above Sanders is in the speed department. If they were in the same class, Sanders would rank ahead of him. He's as elite as it gets for the position, which isn't opinion. Carry on though.

LEGEND. I took it. 😱
52181162.jpg

Advertisement
Back