Trey Sanders Visiting Again This Weekend

Advertisement
Nobody seemed to think we had a chance with Lingard last year. Look how that turned out.

This is just not true.
Tweed was saying all along that we were in it.
He didn’t guarantee anything, but he definitely explained how Lingard loved us (ex. him at the BBQ).
Just not sure what the point is in you saying something blatantly false.

Advertisement
This is just not true.
He didn’t guarantee anything, but he definitely explained how Lingard loved us (ex. him at the BBQ).
A week before he committed people were bashing tweed and saying how much we weren’t in it actually...

Last edited:
A weeek before he committed people were bashing tweed and saying how much we weren’t in it actually...

You say “people”. There’s people who say we aren’t getting a lot of recruits. Pretty much every recruit. ****, I’m usually one of them.

There’s a huge difference in “people” saying things, and “nobody thought we were in it”.

Not sure how you can disagree here.

You say “people”. There’s people who say we aren’t getting a lot of recruits. Pretty much every recruit. ****, I’m usually one of them.

There’s a huge difference in “people” saying things, and “nobody thought we were in it”.

Go read that thread then because that’s what happened and people were giving tweed a ton of sh*t

Advertisement
With Thomas Brown leading this recruitment I am confident we are in the drivers seat. You guys need to look at the Lingard situation and see elite kids want to be coached by TB.

Yeah it was great having tweed drive Lo down and pitch Miami. But Lo became a Cane because of Brown, Davis was willing to be RB2 because of brown, and Sanders is going to be a Cane because of Brown.

I'm convinced we'll have a 5 star back every class. So get use to it

With Thomas Brown leading this recruitment I am confident we are in the drivers seat. You guys need to look at the Lingard situation and see elite kids want to be coached by TB.

Yeah it was great having tweed drive Lo down and pitch Miami. But Lo became a Cane because of Brown, Davis was willing to be RB2 because of brown, and Sanders is going to be a Cane because of Brown.

Richt always get elite backs.
Brown has coached
Melvin Gordon in his historic season
Chubb
Michel
Walton
Travis homer
He has a great resume and can relate to kids very well.

What a great post man. Idiotic semantics arguments definitely add to the board. Great contribution.

Advertisement

Agree with most of this but LOL if u think davis is planning on being a RB2. He came here to start and we will see what happens.

This is just not true.
Dude

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back