Trey Sanders Visiting Again This Weekend

Just stay in it and keep him visiting and get him down for Paradise Camp. Then we will see how interested he really is. Let Hartley and Brown and those NFL guys get in his ear for 2 days. The backfield will be his and Los and Cams for 19' and 20'. Then hand the baton to Don Chaney Jr. Gotta sell him on that.

A

Advertisement
Or have the offensive staff recruit the top targets on defense like every top school does.... coley did it with Campbell for Georgia

Coley was in on Campbell probably due to his South Florida connection. I think it just depends on territory and one's built up relationships in those areas.

Advertisement
I really don't want to get my hopes up on him, but this is good news for sure. This guy is a notch above any recruit we've had at the position in a long long time.

Advertisement
Perhaps the offensive coaches can have a "how to recruit" weekend retreat with the defensive staff....................

Advertisement
Advertisement

STFU? How about you grow up punk. I think Sanders is a notch above Lorenzo. It isn't a slight to him, he's an outstanding back in his own right. Sanders is just some next level type talent IMO. There aren't very many guys like him any year. That's how good I think he is.

Lorenzo is a notch above anyone we've gotten at the position in a long long time. Happy yo have him and I feel he's a top NFL talent in three or four years.

STFU? How about you grow up punk. I think Sanders is a notch above Lorenzo. It isn't a slight to him, he's an outstanding back in his own right. Sanders is just some next level type talent IMO. There aren't very many guys like him any year. That's how good I think he is.

Lorenzo is a notch above anyone we've gotten at the position in a long long time. Happy yo have him and I feel he's a top NFL talent in three or four years.
So he is better than Lamar and Duke also? To say he is the best recruit at RB we have had in a long while is a really big statement.

Advertisement
Back