Trey Sanders Visiting Again This Weekend

STFU? How about you grow up punk. I think Sanders is a notch above Lorenzo. It isn't a slight to him, he's an outstanding back in his own right. Sanders is just some next level type talent IMO. There aren't very many guys like him any year. That's how good I think he is.

Lorenzo is a notch above anyone we've gotten at the position in a long long time. Happy yo have him and I feel he's a top NFL talent in three or four years.
You're hyping Sanders that hard because you think he’s going to FSU.

Advertisement
I need to know wtf the definition of LONG LONG TIME is. We have 3 productive backs in the NFL, I need to know how much better he is than them.

Advertisement
I need to know wtf the definition of LONG LONG TIME is. We have 3 productive backs in the NFL, I need to know how much better he is than them.
Best back since mcgahee if we land him. I love Lo and he’s an animal but this dude is like Zamir white last year. He’s the best rb in the country by a long shot. He plays like zeke imo

No, I had and have no clue where he intends to go. I know he was commited to Bama and figured they would be in the picture still. Beyond that though, I would say we've got a legitimate chance of he's visiting again this soon.

I know I sure as **** don't want him at FSU. Him and Akers would be their best backfield by themselves in a long time. He's college ready right now.

On paper he's as good if a prospect as we've ever had IMHO. He has everything you look for in a running back.

Guy above may be right, in college production wise, McGahee numbers I would be looking for down the road. Like him, I don't think there's an argument as to who the best back in the country is this year.

Advertisement
Best back since mcgahee if we land him. I love Lo and he’s an animal but this dude is like Zamir white last year. He’s the best rb in the country by a long shot. He plays like zeke imo
Not taking anythiing away from Sanders. But, you understand these kids develop physically at different times right. Once upon a time there were 12 running backs rated ahead of Saquon Barkley in his class. Where are they all at now?
Plus it's hard to tell how good these kids are when they play for super teams and their entire line are 4 and 5 *'s.

Not taking anythiing away from Sanders. But, you understand these kids develop physically at different times right. Once upon a time there were 12 running backs rated ahead of Saquon Barkley in his class. Where are they all at now?
Plus it's hard to tell how good these kids are when they play for super teams and their entire line are 4 and 5 *'s.

Good post. Trey Sanders looks like he could step in and play RB at the college level right now. As a H.S. Junior, he's about as good as anyone we've had in recent memory at the same stage. But it's hard to know how he'll be 2-3 years from now. It's likely he'll be very good, but hard to say he'll be as good as guys like McGahey, Portis, etc.

That said, we want the best, and I'd take my chances with him before any other back in the '19 class.

If he wants to play the position, Mark Richards is a better RB imo. Sanders is definitely elite and a no-brainer take. I'm not really seeing what makes him no question superior to guys like Duke and Lingard though.

Perhaps he will be as good as McGahee. Saying he's definitely better than other 5* backs we've gotten seems like a stretch though. Zamir White showed unreal film on a bad HS team and ran a 10.5 100m. Sanders plays for a HS team that could make Danny Dillard look good and who knows what his actual speed is

Advertisement
So he is better than Lamar and Duke also? To say he is the best recruit at RB we have had in a long while is a really big statement.

Duke, he was electric, but there was a concern about his size. Even in the AA game, you saw the potential and then he got beat up. Miller, fast was his calling card. Neither though, again IMO, were as complete a prospect as Sanders. He could start most places next year and carry it 25 times.

Duke, he was electric, but there was a concern about his size. Even in the AA game, you saw the potential and then he got beat up. Miller, fast was his calling card. Neither though, again IMO, were as complete a prospect as Sanders. He could start most places next year and carry it 25 times.
He aint better than duke until he proves it.

Advertisement
Trey is that good though. I know im gonna get cussed out for this but he really reminds me of st26. Not only how he runs but i think he would be absolutely elite at ss.

Trey is that good though. I know im gonna get cussed out for this but he really reminds me of st26. Not only how he runs but i think he would be absolutely elite at ss.
Not gonna cuss you out because I have a great deal of respect for you & everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but Sean Taylor is sacred. God only made one... Just one.

If that's your opinion then fine won't argue with that, but man comparing any kid to him is just radioactive.

Advertisement
Back