Trey Sanders Visiting Again This Weekend

tumblr_mvna7ov1Oh1sfub4yo1_400.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not gonna cuss you out because I have a great deal of respect for you & everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but Sean Taylor is sacred. God only made one... Just one.

If that's your opinion then fine won't argue with that, but man comparing any kid to him is just radioactive.
Don’t know for sure but maybe he’s not comparing him talent wise to Sean but in the fact that Sean Taylor was an elite running back prospect coming out of high school and switched to safety at Miami. Which could be a career path sanders inevitably can switch to in college and play defense like Sean

With the '18 and '19 class the top tier includes 3 people.. Zo Zamir and Trey. After them it's the group of Cook, Cain, Mcintosh, Slade etc..

Advertisement
With the '18 and '19 class the top tier includes 3 people.. Zo Zamir and Trey. After them it's the group of Cook, Cain, Mcintosh, Slade etc..
Couch from north Carolina good too but not sure he stays at running back given he’s like 6’3 230 right now

Advertisement
On paper he's as good if a prospect as we've ever had IMHO. He has everything you look for in a running back.

Guy above may be right, in college production wise, McGahee numbers I would be looking for down the road. Like him, I don't think there's an argument as to who the best back in the country is this year.
I have to see this tape to say on paper he is better than any other RB to come out of Miami is something. Edge, Duke, Anderson, Mcgahee, Gore, Miller, and the list goes on and he is the best. I will be keeping an eye on this one here.

Advertisement
Well developed already 6’0 215. He has another gear compared to Noah Cain
Thats not to take anything away from noah either though. Noah is a different type of animal. Reminds me alot of tyrone moss at the high school level. Hopefully it wont be a college comparison as well for noahs sake. Actually hes got alot of cedic benson or c
Not gonna cuss you out because I have a great deal of respect for you & everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but Sean Taylor is sacred. God only made one... Just one.

If that's your opinion then fine won't argue with that, but man comparing any kid to him is just radioactive.
obviously i mean only at this stage. Being in high school where he was so versatile he wouldve been a beast at numerous positions. I love sean to death. As far as what he became once he got some tricks & mental side of the game down i wont compare amyone to him. I just mean the sean that ran all over everyone as a rb in high school. In hindsight i can see ur point. Even in high school it was so simple for sean. I retract my statement and offer my head up for the chopping block.lol

Don’t know for sure but maybe he’s not comparing him talent wise to Sean but in the fact that Sean Taylor was an elite running back prospect coming out of high school and switched to safety at Miami. Which could be a career path sanders inevitably can switch to in college and play defense like Sean
Thats exactly what i meant. Just at this stage as a dominant running back with very similiar styles and results. But its fair. Sean will always be a god on the field in my eyes and any real canes as well.

Thats not to take anything away from noah either though. Noah is a different type of animal. Reminds me alot of tyrone moss at the high school level. Hopefully it wont be a college comparison as well for noahs sake. Actually hes got alot of cedic benson or c

obviously i mean only at this stage. Being in high school where he was so versatile he wouldve been a beast at numerous positions. I love sean to death. As far as what he became once he got some tricks & mental side of the game down i wont compare amyone to him. I just mean the sean that ran all over everyone as a rb in high school. In hindsight i can see ur point. Even in high school it was so simple for sean. I retract my statement and offer my head up for the chopping block.lol
All good family, I get what you meant.

Advertisement
Back