Trevor Lawrence & Travis Etienne

Are we the gaytors? Hoping for players to leave because we are scared?

I want them at their best, if we lose or we get blown out then we need to evaluate who we are.

But beating a weakened Clemson team might give us a false sense of where we are and who we are.

Let Diaz and Lashlee prove themselves vs the best.

Advertisement
When people start throwing around words like "generational", and "once in a lifetime", they're absolutely overrating him, because as I've already said, HE'S NOT EVEN BETTER THAN DESHAUN WATSON. Watson did more with less. Go and check the numbers. The expectations that people are creating for Lawrence, are setting him up for failure at the next level. It's creating a situation where it's going to be virtually impossible for him to meet those. Smh

I agree with you.

Do his pedigree and stats dictate he has to be the 1st pick in next years draft, yes.

But taking a deeper dive reveals that’s he has yet to reach “generational” player production.

He’s going to run well for his size but he hardly makes plays with his legs outside of designed run plays.

The league is going in the opposite direction of statuesque QBs and when I watch TL play teams that can put a pressure on him, he doesn’t make a lot of wow plays in the pocket like Joe Borrow did last year.

His accuracy was a major problem last year.

He has a tendency to lock onto his WR.

Am I nitpicking here (cuz despite that his numbers are amazing)? Yes, I am because as a generational talent you should be far ahead of the curve.

With that said he could easily improve this offseason and put together a burrow type year and silence his critics and cement himself as that guy.

I don’t know if he’s motivated to but only time will tell.

I agree with you.

Do his pedigree and stats dictate he has to be the 1st pick in next years draft, yes.

But taking a deeper dive reveals that’s he has yet to reach “generational” player production.

He’s going to run well for his size but he hardly makes plays with his legs outside of designed run plays.

The league is going in the opposite direction of statuesque QBs and when I watch TL play teams that can put a pressure on him, he doesn’t make a lot of wow plays in the pocket like Joe Borrow did last year.

His accuracy was a major problem last year.

He has a tendency to lock onto his WR.

Am I nitpicking here (cuz despite that his numbers are amazing)? Yes, I am because as a generational talent you should be far ahead of the curve.

With that said he could easily improve this offseason and put together a burrow type year and silence his critics and cement himself as that guy.

I don’t know if he’s motivated to but only time will tell.

Great post. In addition to his accuracy, he also has questions regarding his ability to go through a progression, and his decision making process. No where close to being a finished product. Which is why I think MIA has a great chance of knocking Clemson off, or at least splitting with them if they happen to play twice. The neutralizing of home field advantage both at Death Valley & in Charlotte cannot be understated. Neither can the loss of Justyn Ross for this upcoming season

Last edited:
Advertisement
He is 25-1 as a starter. That's last positive thing I will say about that blond f*ggot hope he throws 50INTs this season.
I got banned from twitter for calling a real ****** a ******. Every time somebody here posted a cut and paste from Twitter I couldn’t see it.

Advertisement
Are we the gaytors? Hoping for players to leave because we are scared?

I want them at their best, if we lose or we get blown out then we need to evaluate who we are.

But beating a weakened Clemson team might give us a false sense of where we are and who we are.

Let Diaz and Lashlee prove themselves vs the best.
Never compare me to those GAYtors...And why does everyone think that beating a Clemson team without Lawrence and Etienne is a consolation prize? It’s still a W in the column. And that Clemson team wouldn’t be significantly weakened... it’d just improve our chances from it being a sure loss. We beat them in the regular season and finish with a good record then we’ll see them in the ACC championship. We lose to them in the regular season yet finish with a good record and see them in the ACC championship, win & that’s even better.

i wouldve never came back if i were etienne. given how this season is likely gonna go (constant shut downs and missing rosters with very little notice), id sit this year out if i were him. hes a first rounder regardless

Advertisement
i dont think **** sit out since he does need a bit more tape, but it is possible
Of course it is. But that's where a good troll does his best work. Play up the negatives, but the trick is to post positives once in a while. This new guy screams troll.

Fans don't start accounts and immediately start talking down the team.

That kid has shown a ton of heart. He’s taken some major hits and shown each time he doesn’t think he’s above anyone else.

There is no way he’s going to sit.

Advertisement
Of course it is. But that's where a good troll does his best work. Play up the negatives, but the trick is to post positives once in a while. This new guy screams troll.

Fans don't start accounts and immediately start talking down the team.

No, I'm not a troll. How have I talked down the team? Because I said GR has put himself in position that he will have a decision to make in this climate about sitting out because he's that good? That doesn't make any sense.

Just like Lawrence, Fields, Chase, Sewell and a few other truly elite players, GR will have a decision to make should the season get pushed to the spring.

No, I'm not a troll. How have I talked down the team? Because I said GR has put himself in position that he will have a decision to make in this climate about sitting out because he's that good? That doesn't make any sense.

Just like Lawrence, Fields, Chase, Sewell and a few other truly elite players, GR will have a decision to make should the season get pushed to the spring.
In a thread about Clemson, you chose to mention the negatives about us. That doesn't pass the sniff test.

I'd love to be wrong about you. We'll see.

Advertisement
Back