Trevor Lawrence & Travis Etienne

Advertisement
Advertisement
OP is scared. They going to roast us on Clemson boards.
Never mentioned scared. I said I’d prefer if he sat out to give us a chance never said that in a scary way. And we’re getting roasted on the Clemson board for multiple things.. trust this thread is not one of them

Groot, Roche and all them mf killas got a date with Sunshine

Can’t think of a more appropriate time to pop that top shelf Roche/Rousseau wine.

DCBFF249-CF6E-4BFF-84C8-70EEABF2BB51.jpeg

Advertisement
I guess I'm the only person who wanted to play Clemson ONLY if it was in the Conference championship game...

Advertisement
Whatever, kinda hope he stays and plays. Let's see how much we have progressed from our last couple of times we **** the bed against them.

Exactly. Let’s see how far we’ve come. If Lawrence is the difference between a 35pt swing King is at least a 21 point swing. If baker doesn’t **** the bed with his play calling it’ll be a close game.

Advertisement
Trevor Lawrence has bust written all over him. He's not even better than Deshaun Watson. I hope to god that he plays in the game, because that's the game D'eriq King becomes a Heisman finalist. Believe that

Lawrence may be a lot of things but he certainly isn't overrated. No one knows what he will do in the NFL, but he has this CFB thing figured out. With that being said I think Roche/Rousseau could lessen the burn. A lot of his effectiveness will depend on how our LBs do against the run.

Lawrence may be a lot of things but he certainly isn't overrated. No one knows what he will do in the NFL, but he has this CFB thing figured out. With that being said I think Roche/Rousseau could lessen the burn. A lot of his effectiveness will depend on how our LBs do against the run.

When people start throwing around words like "generational", and "once in a lifetime", they're absolutely overrating him, because as I've already said, HE'S NOT EVEN BETTER THAN DESHAUN WATSON. Watson did more with less. Go and check the numbers. The expectations that people are creating for Lawrence, are setting him up for failure at the next level. It's creating a situation where it's going to be virtually impossible for him to meet those. Smh

Why are you coming to his defense though, are you related to him?
Never even met him. Only Clemson game I’ve watched in the past few years is the NC game vs Alabama.

Why are you asking? Did you have a grudge against him? You seem to have a fixation on your contention he’s overrated. Are you involved with Deshaun Watson?

Advertisement
Back