Trevor Lawrence & Travis Etienne

When people start throwing around words like "generational", and "once in a lifetime", they're absolutely overrating him, because as I've already said, HE'S NOT EVEN BETTER THAN DESHAUN WATSON. Watson did more with less. Go and check the numbers. The expectations that people are creating for Lawrence, are setting him up for failure at the next level. It's creating a situation where it's going to be virtually impossible for him to meet those. Smh
He is 25-1 as a starter. That's last positive thing I will say about that blond f*ggot hope he throws 50INTs this season.

Advertisement
Trevor Lawrence has bust written all over him. He's not even better than Deshaun Watson. I hope to god that he plays in the game, because that's the game D'eriq King becomes a Heisman finalist. Believe that

1596076620416.gif

I speak facts. While you come to the defense of MIA's most difficult opponent for this upcoming season. Are you sure you're really a fan of the Canes? You're exhibiting typical troll behavior my friend. Maybe we should all address you from now on as "Captain save-a-hoe" ?
Weren’t you banned once already? You must be the CIS reincarnation of the troll who went on and on hating Lawrence and fawning over Watson.

Trevor Lawrence has bust written all over him. He's not even better than Deshaun Watson. I hope to god that he plays in the game, because that's the game D'eriq King becomes a Heisman finalist. Believe that

Small brain. Bad troll.

Advertisement
Don’t get me wrong, Clemson is going to be a force on O as long as Trevor is there, but is anyone else not overly impressed with their OL? Only one returning starter (their LT) and the rest are first time starters. I know they’ve got great coaching but I see that as a HUGE equalizer in our favor. You see it all of the time in the NFL when an offensive juggernaut goes up against a team with a DL that can create havoc with their front 4 guys and drop 7 into coverage. Not saying we win by any means but I’m not really all that afraid of these guys in terms of how we matchup with them right now.

I don’t want excuses either but this sunshine kid is the difference between a 35 pt swing. Having him out of the game at least gives us a chance at a W. Unless him and king duel out in a classic

Man, STFU, your post are un-becoming of a real TRUE UM man/fan, and shows you're weak as **** mentally, **** take a redshirt, otherwise @16sec mark:

Don't care. At the end of the day beating Clempson with Trevor is better than without, but beating them is better than losing to them period. I'll take a w without Trevor and not lose sleep.

Advertisement
Trevor might have a decision but Travis made his decision before the last draft, he could of went early last year.. He chose to come back and ball.. Would be a waste
Things obviously changed for Travis as there is a world wide pandemic.

Bring Trevor on. Bring all of Clemson on.
I agree...I’m just saying I know a lot of y’all (including me) would be happy if he and Etienne sat out, but I'm honest to admit that. I ain’t saying manny and staff should duck smoke, but if sunshine and them sit out without their draft stock falling while improving our chances in winning. There’s no lose-lose in that situation. Just thought It was an interesting article on a real possibility.

Advertisement
I agree...I’m just saying I know a lot of y’all (including me) would be happy if he and Etienne sat out, but I'm honest to admit that. I ain’t saying manny and staff should duck smoke, but if sunshine and them sit out without their draft stock falling while improving our chances in winning. There’s no lose-lose in that situation. Just thought It was an interesting article on a real possibility.

I don't get him playing. Its like a UFC fighter having the choice of a championship fight and earning a few mil or having a boxing match against Floyd Mayweather and earning 100 million. Titles are nice. Money and health are better.

I hear ya. It would sure make things easier for us.

Lawrence very likely has a multi-million dollar insurance policy in place in case of injury.

He will play.

The question is how hard will he play. If he takes a blow to the head, or a few blindside hits early on, he's going to start getting happy feet or shoulder "soreness" reeeeeaaaal quick.

I'd like to see us give him the Aikman treatment myself.

Advertisement
I don't get him playing. Its like a UFC fighter having the choice of a championship fight and earning a few mil or having a boxing match against Floyd Mayweather and earning 100 million. Titles are nice. Money and health are better.

Lawrence very likely has a multi-million dollar insurance policy in place in case of injury.

He will play.

The question is how hard will he play. If he takes a blow to the head, or a few blindside hits early on, he's going to start getting happy feet or shoulder "soreness" reeeeeaaaal quick.

I'd like to see us give him the Aikman treatment myself.
Scouts say Lawerence could’ve been #1 pick in the last 3-4 drafts. I just don’t see the point in playing without fans and risking G15 or Roche potentially f**** you up. You already won a Natty. Sit back and get paid young fella.

With the way some scouts praise Lawrence, he could blow out both ACL's and still be the number 1 pick. He'll play I think.

Advertisement
Back