Trevor Lawrence & Travis Etienne

No, I'm not a troll. How have I talked down the team? Because I said GR has put himself in position that he will have a decision to make in this climate about sitting out because he's that good? That doesn't make any sense.

Just like Lawrence, Fields, Chase, Sewell and a few other truly elite players, GR will have a decision to make should the season get pushed to the spring.
Cool, go make an account on their teams website, talk ish about their best player and see how it goes. Now...politely GTFOOH.

Advertisement
This the dumbest sh** I read Weirdo *** n***

The weirdo in Miami is the **** who claims he's a UM fan but gets excited about the possibility of not going up against the best. You don't have a Hurricane mindset you have the same mindset as the penn disgrace morons before you who tried to get the team to celebrate a bullshat, backed into coastal division title because Unc got disqualified and than those ****'s chose to sit the ACC championship game out and try and hide behind the so called "investigation" just so those morons wouldn't get they *** embarrassed, but eventually it happened, and flake james hoe *** was all in on that bullshat too trying to protect his bosom buddies, you more than likely celebrated @ the 7min 26sec mark

Man up, you posted some flaw *** **** trying to get people to get excited about playing Clemson without lawrence, that's why when I saw you double down on it, I had to say something, I ignored your 1st post and just shook my head. I couldn't take it after I saw the 2nd one, let that weak hoe *** mentality go, otherwise just be you!

Advertisement
How is saying he might sit, talking trash?

This is incredibly dumb.
He's bringing his idea of our best player possibly making a decision to sit when he has no clue what said player is thinking in his mind. He doesn't make the decisions for GR and he should not have brought it up on this board. That's my point. If he wants to bring up other kids not playing at their school, go to their board. No need to do it here, we don't need it. He, nor you, for that matter have any idea what is in GR mind, so **** off.

He's bringing his idea of our best player possibly making a decision to sit when he has no clue what said player is thinking in his mind. He doesn't make the decisions for GR and he should not have brought it up on this board. That's my point. If he wants to bring up other kids not playing at their school, go to their board. No need to do it here, we don't need it. He, nor you, for that matter have any idea what is in GR mind, so **** off.

He didn't make any declaration. He is talking about the possibility of teams best players sitting. Which we are doing with two of clemsons top players. This is a top players possibly sitting thread lol

A kid making the best decision for his family and health is only a negative decision for you.

And Jesus if this is some type of troll job and it has dudes crying about "gr might sit" imagine when a real under the bridge troll comes! HAAAAALP!

My opinion on this is they will both be back. If Clemson was coming off another title, then one could argue they have nothing left to prove. But I think both of them are probably hungry to leave off on a good note.

The weirdo in Miami is the **** who claims he's a UM fan but gets excited about the possibility of not going up against the best. You don't have a Hurricane mindset you have the same mindset as the penn disgrace morons before you who tried to get the team to celebrate a bullshat, backed into coastal division title because Unc got disqualified and than those ****'s chose to sit the ACC championship game out and try and hide behind the so called "investigation" just so those morons wouldn't get they *** embarrassed, but eventually it happened, and flake james hoe *** was all in on that bullshat too trying to protect his bosom buddies, you more than likely celebrated @ the 7min 26sec mark

Man up, you posted some flaw *** **** trying to get people to get excited about playing Clemson without lawrence, that's why when I saw you double down on it, I had to say something, I ignored your 1st post and just shook my head. I couldn't take it after I saw the 2nd one, let that weak hoe *** mentality go, otherwise just be you!

Look playboy I don’t argue over Internet forums. You pm and we discuss this like grown men. You from Liberty city. We can exchange address and discuss it that way as well. And shut yo b**ch *** up. Where tf was this confidence when Miami loss to FIU or got shut out by Louisiana tech. Y’all mfckers were begging not to play Clemson last December, now it’s “bRiNg mE CleMsOn” I posted an article about the possibility of two dynamic players sitting out, which would greatly increase our chances in a wish wash season. Yo b**ch *** could’ve just ignored it, never did I mention anything about being scared. So stfu and get on with yourself.

Last edited:
Advertisement

And another thing, since fans like you suddenly have amnesia. Don’t think people like me forgot that there were some of y’all in this fanbase that was praying/begging Dalvin Cook to sit out or miss time or injure himself against us. Bring me Clemson wirh Trevor or without Trevor idgaf but what we not finna do is act like if that mfcker sat out, y’all wouldn’t be glad.

I want to go on record as saying that I don't care if Lawrence and Etienne play or if the team bus gets stuck in the mud driving through downtown Gainesville. I just want the W. Whether it's at their best or worse, winning percentage is all that matters and the record books don't have asterisks for star players refusing to play.

And another thing, since fans like you suddenly have amnesia. Don’t think people like me forgot that there were some of y’all in this fanbase that was praying/begging Dalvin Cook to sit out or miss time or injure himself against us. Bring me Clemson wirh Trevor or without Trevor idgaf but what we not finna do is act like if that mfcker sat out, y’all wouldn’t be glad.

Sit yo sensitive *** down, all this other fans **** you talking, you talking to me, you will never see NO ho *** post in the history of me posting coming from me like what you posted, who the **** wants a win against a watered down team, I'm still ****ed vick's ankle got jacked up before he played us and wasn't 100%, you might be one of them young new Liberty City crybabies we keep having to weed out, we know we being infiltrated by the weak minded, real Miami dudes never have or never will think like what you posted, so where you really from.

Just the mere fact you willing to get phucked up behind that ho *** post nobody forced you to post, shows your mind is way off, we got to many players on the current team who think just like you which is why we lost to F.i.u. and Louisiana tech, along with coach diaz losing credibility by naming crybabies and quitters as starters!

STFU and learn, the longer you try and drag this out, the more you gone look like what you started out as!

Advertisement
Sit yo sensitive *** down, all this other fans **** you talking, you talking to me, you will never see NO ho *** post in the history of me posting coming from me like what you posted, who the **** wants a win against a watered down team, I'm still ****ed vick's ankle got jacked up before he played us and wasn't 100%, you might be one of them young new Liberty City crybabies we keep having to weed out, we know we being infiltrated by the weak minded, real Miami dudes never have or never will think like what you posted, so where you really from.

Just the mere fact you willing to get phucked up behind that ho *** post nobody forced you to post, shows your mind is way off, we got to many players on the current team who think just like you which is why we lost to F.i.u. and Louisiana tech, along with coach diaz losing credibility by naming crybabies and quitters as starters!

STFU and learn, the longer you try and drag this out, the more you gone look like what you started out as!
You want a fcking cookie cause you’re a “true fan”? Like I said I’m not going back and forth over Internet forums. Im a grown *** man who discuss real sh-t in real life. So if it’s not in person miss me with that sh-t . You say other posters are ****ting on this yet no one is directly disagreeing, they’re just posting the same irrational brash of confidence you are. I posted an article by NFL.com on a possibility of a dynamic player or two who can both impact the game sitting out because one will be the #1 draft pick and the other first round pick in a wish wash season. I then talked about how I (in my opinion) which I started MY thread with wouldn’t mind that at all. Any other sh-t is made up by you. Lmao thinking that a win against a trevorless Clemson team is a watered down win.

Advertisement

tenor (1).gif

But I'd prefer to win against them at full strength.

You want a fcking cookie cause you’re a “true fan”? Like I said I’m not going back and forth over Internet forums. Im a grown *** man who discuss real sh-t in real life. So if it’s not in person miss me with that sh-t . You say other posters are ****ting on this yet no one is directly disagreeing, they’re just posting the same irrational brash of confidence you are. I posted an article by NFL.com on a possibility of a dynamic player or two who can both impact the game sitting out because one will be the #1 draft pick and the other first round pick in a wish wash season. I then talked about how I (in my opinion) which I started MY thread with wouldn’t mind that at all. Any other sh-t is made up by you. Lmao thinking that a win against a trevorless Clemson team is a watered down win.

Advertisement
Back