Trevonte Citizen injury considered serious [Sep 23 - *may* return this year]

Advertisement
I don't think they are closing the threads merely because of the injury, but because of the insane way in which the Herald has run with Mario's comments.

Could it be "less signifcant"? Sure. Could it be "more significant"? Sure.

But the Herald is bound and determined to make this a thing.
Well when the HC says it is significant it certainly is a thing regardless of what the Herald does or not.

The direct quote was "Horton will be back in 3-4 days. Citizen's injury is more significant than Horton's." .... I didn't take that as "he suffered a significant injury" like all the headlines every reporter is reporting. Just that it's not something insignificant like Horton's was. Which lines up to the hyperextension everyone speculated when he 1st got injured

Advertisement
Yes, but then what will happen with Mario's promise to make Citizen an immediate starter?
Thierry Henry Smile GIF by hamlet

Advertisement
Let’s stop moping. Injuries happen, luckily it was to a position group with strong depth

Time for Thad and Don to step up
Agreed, and from what I've read, Don had a decent night. That's encouraging. Now we need to see him produce on a consistent basis. Hopefully he has all his confidence back.

Advertisement
This sad news for the kid, indeed, but y’all do know Miami has RBs right? Y’all tripping in here. Let the kid recover and come back when he’s ready. He wasn’t and didn’t need to be a starter day one when Miami have a good RBs ahead of him. Sheesh! Comparing him to king going down is reallllll drastic lol. Y’all really wild in here

Advertisement
Lol jeez man hyperbole much.

How is that hyperbole?

The Head Coach of the football team, TODAY, said the injury was "more significant" than Horton's 3-4 day injury, then said "It's significant" AGAIN after that. The dude is hurt. I made a thread, and others did as well, saying "Damnit. A guy who we had crazy high hopes for is hurt. Our head coach said it's significant. Let's hope it's nothing majorly major, etc etc" and those posts are wiped off the face of the earth LMAO.

But please, let's have more threads of "I think the staff is gonna have the boys ready to play this year!" Those are productive and generate good conversation.

Advertisement
Back