Trevonte Citizen injury considered serious [Sep 23 - *may* return this year]

Advertisement
I would love to see Trevonte and Jacurri ball out in the bowl game. I'm not sure whether that would be a flex for Mario or a 'What the **** were you doing this year?'

I like everyone else wants to see what Trevonte has in this game. But I don't buy this notion that this game doesn't matter. We've won 1 bowl game in 20 years or so and its the one time we had a great year after it. Maybe it has an impact on the focus in the offseason and it sets you up well. I hope, like Mario said, that we have to be a bit more serious about these games and go out and win them. We aren't good enough to act like these games don't matter as we try to build a winning culture again.

Advertisement
I would love to see Trevonte and Jacurri ball out in the bowl game. I'm not sure whether that would be a flex for Mario or a 'What the **** were you doing this year?'
What would the flex be? "We were a QB away this year and he was holding a clipboard"?

Advertisement
Zion also playing

Video Games GIF

Football Sport GIF by Xbox

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Let citzen get that rock a few times and CJ. Fletcher will get probably too many haha not that he shouldn’t

Advertisement
Back