Trevon Hill

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
This is just me speculating, but it makes sense to bring in a guy like this after Signing Day and not before.

So as to not scare off recruits/signings or to see who you land on signing day first?

I'd probably lean toward the former being the case. We'll be the first to master the super silent portal transmission.

Dmoney, thing is getting him in for spring would be a big plus. Been out of football now since November? And waiting, means he would get into football work/reps until August?

But I totally get why you wait

Advertisement
You want the depth chart to look as open as possible to recruits.
I don't disagree with you often, but I think the opposite this time around: sign up Boykin and Hill ASAP and force Bogle to either choose or get left behind. I also think Hill is very good and a vet's experience is valuable for this line.

I don't disagree with you often, but I think the opposite this time around: sign up Boykin and Hill ASAP and force Bogle to either choose or get left behind. I also think Hill is very good and a vet's experience is valuable for this line.
Bogle won't be afraid of a depth chart especially if he committed to Bama. Just get Hill and Boykin so we can rotate on the line to keep being a top group

Advertisement
If he is not going to come in by the 23rd for Spring then there is no reason for us to want to sign him fast, unless he is close to a decision. I'm sure they could tell him to hold off until signing day since he knows he is going to automatically be in the two deep and has a good chance of starting alongside Garvin.

Bogle on the other hand will probably not be physically ready to play significant minutes next year, but I'm sure he does not feel that way and believes that our depth chart is favorable for him to play early if we don't have Hill. Since he is being so heavily recruited right now the slightest thing such as a new DE could affect his decision

This is just me speculating, but it makes sense to bring in a guy like this after Signing Day and not before.
His name not being associated with any other schools (that I’ve seen) makes me think this is both brilliant and real. Especially if Bogle is live on the line.

4965E889-EFA6-4BA2-B043-9DC8248C3C70.gif

Advertisement
Back