Trevon Hill

Advertisement
why was he dismissed?
From various reports, might be a combination of staying in shape and too many "minor" injuries, combined with an attitude problem. Struggling VT wanted to make a "cancers-out" statement, and did when Trevon mouthed off big time nasty to a strength coach. Would be interesting to see if Manny's TNM approach could straighten him out.

From various reports, might be a combination of staying in shape and too many "minor" injuries, combined with an attitude problem. Struggling VT wanted to make a "cancers-out" statement, and did when Trevon mouthed off big time nasty to a strength coach. Would be interesting to see if Manny's TNM approach could straighten him out.
let's hope he learned a valuable lesson while understanding this could be his last chance .....that said, it's time to prepare the portal for his arrival....

Advertisement
Would be a huge pull. Would start, at the very least, as a pass rusher next to Garvin. Replacing JJ with this guy and getting the DT from UCLA would be beyond huge. Plus this kid fits the whole TNM thing. Certified goon

I don't understand why Manny isn't breaking this guys door down to make it work.

We don’t know the details around his dismissal. Maybe he’s a real character problem. He’s really talented, so the fact that not a lot of schools are reaching out is a red flag.

/I still want him

Last edited:
Advertisement
Someone Tweet Banda and Baker. I'm not social media proficient
Coach is already following the kid
B4ECE339-A9A9-4C25-B729-60526F07925B.jpeg

Advertisement
So ummm...... any progress on Hill? I feel like it isn't happening. I think I was most excited about this than any other move we've made.

So ummm...... any progress on Hill? I feel like it isn't happening. I think I was most excited about this than any other move we've made.

Didn't read this whole thread. Was/is there any evidence we're seriously recruiting him?

Advertisement
We don’t know the details around his dismissal. Maybe he’s a real character problem. He’s really talented, so the fact that not a lot of schools are reaching out is a red flag.

/I still want him

I want him. We seem to do good with other people's problematic prospects. Gerald Willis III did great when he got to play. I wish someone could tell me exactly why he wasn't with the team a year ago, but he still came up big for us on scout team

I want him. We seem to do good with other people's problematic prospects. Gerald Willis III did great when he got to play. I wish someone could tell me exactly why he wasn't with the team a year ago, but he still came up big for us on scout team

If he played last year he would have left to the NFL... by him staying and keeping out of trouble he helped his draft stock... Another thing if he left we wouldn't have had much production from the DT position this year...

Advertisement
Back