Trevon Hill

Advertisement
Idk what to tell ya. I guess I don't scour the boards night and day like you do

Nah, no need to patrol the board 24-7.
Just pick 1 of the 15 related threads on same page.
Lol.
The prevailing rumor is that he needs to complete something like 18
credits before he can move on as a Grad Transfer.
Who know?
Btw, wasn't taking a swipe at you.
Lol.

Hill is coming to Miami if he can be a grad transfer. This isn't a normal "commit to Miami" situation.
Yes he needs to get 18 credits.... earliest is summer 1, but potentially summer 2 if he graduates summer 1...but in reality if he isn’t here for summer 1... likely will not be here.

Advertisement
Yes he needs to get 18 credits.... earliest is summer 1, but potentially summer 2 if he graduates summer 1...but in reality if he isn’t here for summer 1... likely will not be here.
He can be here for summer 1. All he has to do is take 4 classes and 1 internship. It's very possible.

Advertisement
Baker in VA

Only reason to be in Roanoke... Nothing around that area except for Blacksburg and a good meeting area for Hill to come visit him. Cant imagine any scenario where Baker is allowed to get closer to VT than Roanoke but Fuente has enough other problems to worry about. Bring this stud in and lets ride

45 minute ride from there to Blacksburg, where Hill must be staying if he's enrolled at VT. I wonder how that works, as I can't imagine the UM coaches will go on VT campus to recruit a player.
He Probably doesn’t live on campus anyways

Advertisement
Ivins mentioned the staff is looking closely at Hill's off field issues, too. With Phillips, it's all about the medicals....

Advertisement
315A06D4-92BB-4A04-A8E2-4D23B29AD15F.jpeg

45 minute ride from there to Blacksburg, where Hill must be staying if he's enrolled at VT. I wonder how that works, as I can't imagine the UM coaches will go on VT campus to recruit a player.

Coaches have been coming to Cagers apartment in Coral Gables to recruit him.

And I am pretty sure Hill isnt living on campus either.

Advertisement
Back