Trevon Hill

Advertisement
Because you should expect a school to get a ban from the NCAA? Lol I get what you sayin but this is not the reason you don’t load up on 2/3 star reaches.
I'm not saying we should expect a school to get a ban from the NCAA but stuff will happen on and off the field and transferring is the best option. I'd rather save a scholly or two for potential transfers at this point then offer a guy who is 2-3 years away from contributing.

I'm not saying we should expect a school to get a ban from the NCAA but stuff will happen on and off the field and transferring is the best option. I'd rather save a scholly or two for potential transfers at this point then offer a guy who is 2-3 years away from contributing.
I don’t disagree

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
A third high school LB would be awesome, especially an MLB if possible.

WRT grad transfers = OL, DE, CB. Wish that Houston QB were available too.

UNC was doing it for a lot longer but got away with it because non-athletes were permitted to take the same bs african studies courses

Yep fake major open to all students was their excuse. No impermissible benefits for athletes alone. Should’ve instead been hammered by the state and lost accreditation for academic fraud

Advertisement
You realize that it's helpful to get a guy's replacement before he actually leaves the team don't you?

You realize we have a season to play next year, right?

Also, name the great LB transfer we should be recruiting. I went through the 247 portal list and the only good ones are grad transfers.

But since you know more, let's hear these names

You realize we have a season to play next year, right?

Also, name the great LB transfer we should be recruiting. I went through the 247 portal list and the only good ones are grad transfers.

But since you know more, let's hear these names

In response to someone saying we lose 4 LB next year, you said we can just take a grad transfer then. I really don't get how you don't get how stupid that is. How does a grad transfer who's never played for Miami make up for losing 4 LB at the same time? Losing those guys isn't a possibility, it's a certainty. And I would hope our plan is better than picking up one guy next year.

And it's not actually my job to identify recruits, I'm just pointing out that if makes sense to take LB (and every other position) before you need them. The plan shouldn't be "I'll just get a transfer next year"- that's what we're doing now because Richt left us with a recruiting mess. And what does having a season to play have to do with anything? So you actually think that because we've got starters for next season we shouldn't worry about their replacements?

Advertisement
Back