Trevon Hill

You most certainly can finish at that the same school. What does that have to do with deciding and saying where you're goin to transfer to when you're done with school? Also how would that be a bad look for Miami

I think it’s more of a courtesy to the other school. Nobody here would want that to happen to UM (thinking back that did happen to Miami with JT4). Let the guy finish his education, leave the school and enroll on the next. Not to mention why would he announce the transfer to a conference rival and then go to class for another 3 months there? I could be wrong/naive, just my opinion

Advertisement
1548169457367.png

Attachments

• 1548169400408.png
    1548169400408.png
    796.3 KB · Views: 8
He's still enrolled at VT for the next few months, he's trying to graduate to be a grad transfer, I assumed he's still on a scholarship. I may be showing my ignorance, but just because you're dismissed from the football program you still can finish your year at the school, until your scholarship runs out

Let's assume that this is true, and given how few scholarships we have left, wouldn't it make the most sense for Manny to get whomever else he needs with our remaining scholarships and worry about Hill in May? We'll def have some scholarships freed up after spring ball.

This is just me speculating, but it makes sense to bring in a guy like this after Signing Day and not before.

Good take. Clearly Manny and Hill are sitting on this and since he won't be here for spring ball, why not wait although I'm not so sure how him signing with us would impact signing day since he has one more year left and he's gone.

Advertisement
After only four games. So he got a RS and can play immediately? This is not a grad transfer situation

2019 will be his 5th year in college. He cant sit out since its his last year of eligibility. If he graduates, he'll be able to go anywhere. If not, he'll have to drop down to FCS.

The RS is irrelevant here, since he already RS'd in 2015. You have 5 years to play 4. This is his 5th year.

Advertisement
With all the back and forth on here regarding what the academic situation is with Hill, I can see why he isn't officially in yet. Sounds like this isn't as simple as #stepintotheportal like we all would like it to be. Sounds like a lot needs to happen first behind the scenes. I think we need to put this on ice until UM announces an official visit date. Then we will know **** is real. Just like with Martell and Bolden and the UCLA DT.

Advertisement
HE DOESNT HAVE AN UM OFFER . Iv set it a few times in this thread
I'm not even saying that

I'm saying his cryptic tweets talking about going somewhere nobody thinks he is

I mean it's whatever he's a free agent It just comes off as high school stuff

Advertisement
He can’t graduate till late may so if anything does happen you can expect it to probably happen after signing day

Mods need to start banning everyone who starts a thread about something there is already threads on. Clean this site up....I pay too much money for it to be ran this way.

Over the weekend there was a lot talk about him and Miami but it suddenly died down. any updates we missed or new information? Has the emergence of this Phillips kid put Hill hold? whats up?
He’s waiting for Gruden to announce

Advertisement
Back