Trevon Hill

Is he a grad transfer?

VT could technically block him from coming here like Oklahoma originally did with Austin Kendall right?

ACC has no rule blocking Grad Transfers

Kendall ended up being allowed to transfer from WVU.

Advertisement
ACC has no rule blocking Grad Transfers

Kendall ended up being allowed to transfer from WVU.
Yeah due to social media backlash. Oklahoma realized they were being hypocrites but they still could have blocked it if then wanted

I was unaware ACC did not have the same rule

Yeah due to social media backlash. Oklahoma realized they were being hypocrites but they still could have blocked it if then wanted

I was unaware ACC did not have the same rule

Each conference sets their own rules on inter conference grad transfers

Advertisement
He seems to be playing the game like a high School recruit

Dude is a grad transfer. He should just be mature and pick a school

Advertisement
I think he’s already decided on Miami, we just have to work it out on our end and if everything is good we can accept a commitment. But we can’t take him now until he graduates I believe, otherwise he would have to sit out. I’m thinking that’s the only reason this seems to be moving slowly. Once he graduates we get him with immediate eligibility.

Would like to see a "5 tackles, 3TFL, 2 Sacks, FF" line from him on Oct. 5th 2019.

Advertisement
I think he’s already decided on Miami, we just have to work it out on our end and if everything is good we can accept a commitment. But we can’t take him now until he graduates I believe, otherwise he would have to sit out. I’m thinking that’s the only reason this seems to be moving slowly. Once he graduates we get him with immediate eligibility.

Yep, he needs 18 credits to graduate, which he's trying to do this Spring. VT's 247 reporter seems doubtful he'll get his academics in order fwiw. Says he might end up just going FCS.

Obviously, I'm sure that's why Manny is being cautious here. Seems like Manny is now sold on him, and likely Hill wants to play here, but he has to graduate first

Yep, he needs 18 credits to graduate, which he's trying to do this Spring. VT's 247 reporter seems doubtful he'll get his academics in order fwiw. Says he might end up just going FCS.

Obviously, I'm sure that's why Manny is being cautious here. Seems like Manny is now sold on him, and likely Hill wants to play here, but he has to graduate first

He got dismissed from the team. Isnt he eligible to play this season regardless?

He can't commit to Miami while in scholarship in another school, it would be an awful look for UM. There are hurdles to clear, but I don't think he's playing games with UM, he wants in

Advertisement
Bro what are you talking about?
He's still enrolled at VT for the next few months, he's trying to graduate to be a grad transfer, I assumed he's still on a scholarship. I may be showing my ignorance, but just because you're dismissed from the football program you still can finish your year at the school, until your scholarship runs out

He's still enrolled at VT for the next few months, he's trying to graduate to be a grad transfer, I assumed he's still on a scholarship. I may be showing my ignorance, but just because you're dismissed from the football program you still can finish your year at the school, until your scholarship runs out

You most certainly can finish at that the same school. What does that have to do with deciding and saying where you're goin to transfer to when you're done with school? Also how would that be a bad look for Miami

Advertisement
Back