Trevon Hill

Advertisement
Palaie Gaoteote but I didn’t see anywhere that he’s transferring. The 5* OLB/DE Jaelan Phillips is from UCLA and is left UCLA but I haven’t heard anything about him. He’s had trouble staying healthy in his two years at UCLA. Apparently knows Martell pretty well and has retweeted a couple of transfer tweets about Martell more recently the one when he committed to Miami. Obviously he also knows Nnoroku, the transfer DT from UCLA that Miami is recruiting.

Also both him and Brevin have recently started following each other. Likely nothing though.

Advertisement
Lmao after their 12 dismissals I’m sure they’re reloaded
My dudes, we had the weakest Cane team, especially by the time we played them, that we've had since maybe the 97' team, and we wrecked them anyway. I'll just put it out there publicly - there's no way they beat us this this year. They really are dreaming! We have a two game regular season and it's really more like a one game regular season: UF and FSU. And, we should beat both of those squads. VT beating us... BWAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!!

Advertisement
1548102471480.png

Possibly but he also put on Instagram one for Mizzou, UCF and FAU.

He cant put all his eggs in one basket. Until Diaz tells him to sign on the dotted line, its not official. But its clear we are where he wants to be.

Advertisement
He would be an awesome fit at Miami. He stats would be awesome in Manny's system and his NFL draft stock would rise tremendously. The lights are much brighter & the stage much bigger at Miami than any of those other schools (FAU -- gtfoh). With Trevon & the DT from UCLA, our DL would be extremely stout. Trevon would thrive at Miami.

Advertisement
Is he a grad transfer?

VT could technically block him from coming here like Oklahoma originally did with Austin Kendall right?

Advertisement
Back