Treon Harris on campus

This kid better go to another school if he wants to play QB. If he wants to go to the league.....come to UM and play DB like his older brother. I hope the staff delivered the same message.

Well, if you want him at UM you better hope that's not the message they delivered. Deserves a legit shot at QB.

F that. This kid has no shot at playing QB in the league. He knows it himself. The staff should have stuck to their guns and not offered him at QB. That's why Golden will never be an upper echelon type of coach. Basically gave in to the pressure down there. Should've stayed honest with the initial assessment......it was correct.

The league? Who gives a **** about the league? Dorsey didn't do jack **** in the league. Neither did Torretta. I'm worried about the Miami Hurricanes and the sort of talent, leadership and local connects a stud athlete like Treon Harris brings to the team.

DA****OUTTAHERE with the league.

You my friend are some kind of stupid. Who gives a sh*t about the league????? How about an 18 year old kid that would be set for life if he made the league as a DB like his brother! You think Dorsey or Toretta could play DB in the league?!?!?! You are a stupid ***

signed,

Denard Robinson
Jacksonville Jaguars

Antwaan Randle El
Pittsburgh Steelers

Advertisement
Well, if you want him at UM you better hope that's not the message they delivered. Deserves a legit shot at QB.

F that. This kid has no shot at playing QB in the league. He knows it himself. The staff should have stuck to their guns and not offered him at QB. That's why Golden will never be an upper echelon type of coach. Basically gave in to the pressure down there. Should've stayed honest with the initial assessment......it was correct.

The league? Who gives a **** about the league? Dorsey didn't do jack **** in the league. Neither did Torretta. I'm worried about the Miami Hurricanes and the sort of talent, leadership and local connects a stud athlete like Treon Harris brings to the team.

You my friend are some kind of stupid. Who gives a sh*t about the league????? How about an 18 year old kid that would be set for life if he made the league as a DB like his brother! You think Dorsey or Toretta could play DB in the league?!?!?! You are a stupid ***

signed,

Denard Robinson
Jacksonville Jaguars

Antwaan Randle El
Pittsburgh Steelers

Randle El? You just proved my point. Look....the kids long term future isn't best at QB. I think honesty is best. Tell him his beat opportunity to play professionally isn't at QB. His dad should be telling him that.

I always say if it takes him playing qb in college to make it to the NFL as a rb,db or wr then give the player a shot... He's athletic but who's to say a kid playing and focusing on qb his entire life would be stud at another position... He may just be average... The kid is one of the most accurate qbs in the country... He's a playmaker... Give him a shot...

signed,

Denard Robinson
Jacksonville Jaguars

Antwaan Randle El
Pittsburgh Steelers

Randle El? You just proved my point. Look....the kids long term future isn't best at QB. I think honesty is best. Tell him his beat opportunity to play professionally isn't at QB. His dad should be telling him that.

Don't care whether he is the next Joe Montana or Akili Smith

Do care if he can play high level college football at Miami.

Many believe he can.

signed,

Denard Robinson
Jacksonville Jaguars

Antwaan Randle El
Pittsburgh Steelers

9 year NFL career
Made an all pro team
Super Bowl champion

yeah, I wouldn't be happy with that from a potential recruit. **** it. NFL HOFers or get outta my face.

Advertisement
I always say if it takes him playing qb in college to make it to the NFL as a rb,db or wr then give the player a shot... He's athletic but who's to say a kid playing and focusing on qb his entire life would be stud at another position... He may just be average... The kid is one of the most accurate qbs in the country... He's a playmaker... Give him a shot...

Well.......go do it at Auburn then. He isn't doing it here and he sure as sh*t isn't doing it at FSU. Start learning the DB position now. He has a future there.

signed,

Denard Robinson
Jacksonville Jaguars

Antwaan Randle El
Pittsburgh Steelers

9 year NFL career
Made an all pro team
Super Bowl champion

yeah, I wouldn't be happy with that from a potential recruit. **** it. NFL HOFers or get outta my face.

Playing what position?

signed,

Denard Robinson
Jacksonville Jaguars

Antwaan Randle El
Pittsburgh Steelers

9 year NFL career
Made an all pro team
Super Bowl champion

Playing what position?

Since this is a college recruiting board and we are discussing a kid's prospects in college, I take it that you're not being a complete ****** (giving more credit than he deserves I know) and asking what position he played in college. The answer is quarterback.

signed,

Denard Robinson
Jacksonville Jaguars

Antwaan Randle El
Pittsburgh Steelers

9 year NFL career
Made an all pro team
Super Bowl champion

Playing what position?

Since this is a college recruiting board and we are discussing a kid's prospects in college, I take it that you're not being a complete ****** (giving more credit than he deserves I know) and asking what position he played in college. The answer is quarterback.

But you're not understanding my point. Randle El had to play QB at Indiana probably because nobody else would play him at QB. All I am saying is he should play DB at Miami and the staff should have stuck to their guns with their initial assessment. He won't play QB here and it will just cause more problems down the road.

Advertisement
God forbid Treon turn into this:

While at Indiana, Randle El became the first player in NCAA Division I history to pass for 40 career touchdowns and score 40 career rushing touchdowns.[2] In 2001, he was awarded the Chicago Tribune Silver Football, presented by the Chicago Tribune to the Most Valuable Player of the Big Ten Conference. He finished his college career as fifth on the all-time NCAA total yardage list, and became the first player in college football history to record 2,500 total yards for each of four consecutive years. Tallying 7,469 passing yards, 3,895 rushing yards, and 92 touchdowns running and passing for his college career, he finish sixth in the Heisman Trophy voting in his senior season. Randle El ended his college career with a 26-15 win over the Kentucky Wildcats, passing for two touchdowns.[10]

Well.......go do it at Auburn then. He isn't doing it here and he sure as sh*t isn't doing it at FSU. Start learning the DB position now. He has a future there.

No he'll do it here and you're like it

Advertisement
I would have told rozier to kick rocks and offered this kid. The son of the coach of BTW, well respected in south florida and you don't offer him a scholarship because you think he's not good enough to play QB. Offer him early and give him a legit opportunity to play QB. Pretty simple and Golden can't ****** get that right.

While at Indiana, Randle El became the first player in NCAA Division I history to pass for 40 career touchdowns and score 40 career rushing touchdowns.[2] In 2001, he was awarded the Chicago Tribune Silver Football, presented by the Chicago Tribune to the Most Valuable Player of the Big Ten Conference. He finished his college career as fifth on the all-time NCAA total yardage list, and became the first player in college football history to record 2,500 total yards for each of four consecutive years. Tallying 7,469 passing yards, 3,895 rushing yards, and 92 touchdowns running and passing for his college career, he finish sixth in the Heisman Trophy voting in his senior season. Randle El ended his college career with a 26-15 win over the Kentucky Wildcats, passing for two touchdowns.[10]

To your point a couple of posts ago.....you're talking about a 9 year pro that played with garbage and played against garbage. Put Deion Sanders on IU's sorry *** team against that sorry *** competition and he might have doubled those stats. LOL.

Kaaya and Olsen are the future at QB.

Advertisement

To your point a couple of posts ago.....you're talking about a 9 year pro that played with garbage and played against garbage. Put Deion Sanders on IU's sorry *** team against that sorry *** competition and he might have doubled those stats. LOL.

Dude, go away

Dude, go away
:ibisroflmao:

He was outmatched weekly in the Big 10 and Cam Cameron was his HC. Makes it more impressive.

Advertisement
Back