Treon Harris on campus

johnnytsunami01

Sophomore
Just saw treon with coley taking a tour. Also saw someone with coach D could of been gaillard didnt get a good look

Advertisement
no pic?
489.gif

Didnt want to creep him out not gonna stop the golf cart and tell treon smile for canesinsight. We want him here haha

Advertisement
I thought that when we signed up we each agreed to the "no pic or it didn't happen" policy and promised to use best efforts to shot everyone and everything? As punishment for this violation, the OP must go to WEZ and post **** for 30 mins!

Advertisement
Advertisement
I doubt he ever plays QB here...

definatly want to bring him in as an athlete though and plug him wherever he seems to fit better though

Advertisement
Both of his brothers came here right? One ran track correct ?

All 3 of his brothers.

Pimp Collier is his half brother (as is Tim and Brandon) but they don't share the same last name.

I never knew this about Pimp. Interesting.

Wait, are you serious? Pimp is Tim and Brandon's half-brother? Not from Ice though, a mother, right?

#Brotherfromanothermother

All 3 of his brothers.

Pimp Collier is his half brother (as is Tim and Brandon) but they don't share the same last name.

Wait, are you serious? Pimp is Tim and Brandon's half-brother? Not from Ice though, a mother, right?

would love to hear the origination of collier's nickname...always figured he was an O.G.

All 3 of his brothers.

3 brothers went to UM.... Hmmmm that type of thing has WEIGHT. They offered U at the position U want to play. Didn't we offer him first? Just at ATH tho..... This visit is telling imo

Advertisement
Back