Treon Harris Assessment

Russell never won a championship... It was Matt Flynn... That being said, you can't declare the kid would never start... The game has evolved and the boy can throw... We'll se what happens if he sticks... So far Jimbo has had commitments from 3 qbs who are 6ft and shorter... We'll see what happens.. Right now they rave about J. Franklin who's like 5'10 was 2013 lone qb, Harris is 5'11 and he's this years qb and 6ft DeAndre Johnsin is next years commitment... You don't take that many qbs and don't play any if then... Especially when Consentino is viewed as a project... Pitt didn't even want him...

I don't know where you get that JJ is viewed as a prospect? Many up here, yes I have lived in Tallahssee for 2 years now and everyone I know is an FSU fan, views the kid JJ as the future.

Well we're hearing two different things... I guess the notion is split... Your handful of friends call him the future and my handful said he was a project... That being said, you don't take 3 talented qbs 6ft or less to ride bench... I seen highlights of JJ as well and he isn't better than Harrus... If Pitt came down here to snatch an inferior prospect to Harris in Wadebeck, then I'm paying attention to the hometown teen who ignored JJ and riding with Harris... Same stuff said about Teddy...

Advertisement
Russell never won a championship... It was Matt Flynn... That being said, you can't declare the kid would never start... The game has evolved and the boy can throw... We'll se what happens if he sticks... So far Jimbo has had commitments from 3 qbs who are 6ft and shorter... We'll see what happens.. Right now they rave about J. Franklin who's like 5'10 was 2013 lone qb, Harris is 5'11 and he's this years qb and 6ft DeAndre Johnsin is next years commitment... You don't take that many qbs and don't play any if then... Especially when Consentino is viewed as a project... Pitt didn't even want him...

I don't know where you get that JJ is viewed as a prospect? Many up here, yes I have lived in Tallahssee for 2 years now and everyone I know is an FSU fan, views the kid JJ as the future.

Well we're hearing two different things... I guess the notion is split... Your handful of friends call him the future and my handful said he was a project... That being said, you don't take 3 talented qbs 6ft or less to ride bench... I seen highlights of JJ as well and he isn't better than Harrus... If Pitt came down here to snatch an inferior prospect to Harris in Wadebeck, then I'm paying attention to the hometown teen who ignored JJ and riding with Harris... Same stuff said about Teddy...

Same stuff said about Jacory too. And lord I wish they would have switched him to WR(Kidding the kid was a PRO style QB just wish he wouldn't have played QB for us). Same stuff said about Jeff Godfrey and then said he was gonna ball at UCF as a QB look how that worked out for him. Dude turned into a pretty awesome reciever. Said the same **** about Starr Jackson and that kid should have moved to WR because he was a freak athlete who failed misreably at the QB position. There was a faction of fans who wanted AJ Highsmith to stay at QB. Probably should have since he sucked so bad at Safety. Point is people say a lot of **** about a lot of things. You saying the kid is a great QB who is going to start at QB could turn out like Teddy or could turn out like Starr. People love to point to the Teddy situation and ignore the Starr or Godfrey situation. I for one wanted Teddy at QB. I would like Treon here too. I'm just telling you that by looking at history he most likely isn't going to play at FSU. They've taken shorter QB's before sure but most have never risen above 3rd string. Franklin, Will Secord. D'Vontrey Richardson was 5 Star QB coming in at 6'1". Had some good outings in practice at QB. Know where he ended up? DB.

Same stuff said about Jacory too. And lord I wish they would have switched him to WR(Kidding the kid was a PRO style QB just wish he wouldn't have played QB for us). Same stuff said about Jeff Godfrey and then said he was gonna ball at UCF as a QB look how that worked out for him. Dude turned into a pretty awesome reciever. Said the same **** about Starr Jackson and that kid should have moved to WR because he was a freak athlete who failed misreably at the QB position. There was a faction of fans who wanted AJ Highsmith to stay at QB. Probably should have since he sucked so bad at Safety. Point is people say a lot of **** about a lot of things. You saying the kid is a great QB who is going to start at QB could turn out like Teddy or could turn out like Starr. People love to point to the Teddy situation and ignore the Starr or Godfrey situation. I for one wanted Teddy at QB. I would like Treon here too. I'm just telling you that by looking at history he most likely isn't going to play at FSU. They've taken shorter QB's before sure but most have never risen above 3rd string. Franklin, Will Secord. D'Vontrey Richardson was 5 Star QB coming in at 6'1". Had some good outings in practice at QB. Know where he ended up? DB.

Good point about Richardson...

I'm telling you right now, John Franklin will never throw a meaningful pass for FSU. He'll transfer or end up as depth at another skill pos.

Advertisement
Back