Treon Harris Assessment

Advertisement
Why are people still saying "why not give him at shot at qb" the kid got his offer at qb now is up to him to come or not

This might sound like an obvious comparison, but I see a ton of Everett Golson in Harris except Harris is twice the athlete. Golson was in the same boat as Harris, a talented QB in high school with ridiculous numbers, but people had questions about his height. Strong Arm, Accurate, Mobile and has tremendous football IQ.

I thought Miami should have offered following his spring game and the latest being the summer, but when you offer him a month before signing day it's almost a sign of disrespect.

This might sound like an obvious comparison, but I see a ton of Everett Golson in Harris except Harris is twice the athlete. Golson was in the same boat as Harris, a talented QB in high school with ridiculous numbers, but people had questions about his height. Strong Arm, Accurate, Mobile and has tremendous football IQ.

I thought Miami should have offered following his spring game and the latest being the summer, but when you offer him a month before signing day it's almost a sign of disrespect.

I disagree. We offered him as an athlete months ago.

UF offered Powell days before he was to enroll at UM. How did that work out?

Advertisement
It's only disrespect when Miami offers late, but it's awesome when UF or fsu does it.

Last edited:

I disagree. We offered him as an athlete months ago.

UF offered Powell days before he was to enroll at UM. How did that work out?

I feel like they're 2 different scenarios

It's only disrespect when Miami offers, but it's awesome when UF or fsu does it.

This is one thing I'll never understand. UiF and FSU pull shady **** all the time down here and it somehow never effects them. FSU is winning, so that checks out. But UiF? How are they able to swoop in at the 11th hour and take a kid like Powell. Just weird.

Advertisement
It's only disrespect when Miami offers, but it's awesome when UF or fsu does it.

This is one thing I'll never understand. UiF and FSU pull shady **** all the time down here and it somehow never effects them. FSU is winning, so that checks out. But UiF? How are they able to swoop in at the 11th hour and take a kid like Powell. Just weird.

They aren't the hometown team. Simple as that. In any case, I think Powell knew he would take a UF.ag offer if it ever came. He can talk about anything he wants, but he wanted a UF.ag offer and jumped on it as soon as he got it.

It's only disrespect when Miami offers late, but it's awesome when UF or fsu does it.

It would be looked down upon if FSU, or UF. Waited till the last minute to offer a local stud. The Miami area isn't local for those two schools.

Advertisement
He should have been offered before Edouard and Rosier. I will find out Treon true height from my cousin who coaches at BTW

Sometimes I wonder, where is Brandon Harris in all of this? Isn't that Ice's son and Treon's brother?

It still irks me to see Kelvin at FSU when he could have played with his brother for at least 1 year and balled out here.

Advertisement
Treon is 5'11 but closer to 6'0. Even with or slightly taller than Johnny Manziel judging from a picture of the 2 together at The Opening over the summer.

Brandon has stayed out of his recruiting.

Advertisement
Back