Treon Harris - *** Assault Investigation

Excerpt from 247 Sports:

"The University of Florida confirmed Monday afternoon that freshman quarterback Treon Harris is "accused of sexually assaulting a female student early Sunday morning in a residence hall on the UF campus." The University of Florida Police Department (UFPD) and the Gainesville Police Department (GPD) are investigating the incident, with GPD assisting in the collection and analysis of forensic evidence, according to a press release.

The release states that the "investigation is ongoing and we do not have an update regarding any charges at this time. The University of Florida and the University Athletic Association are cooperating fully."

Harris has been suspended indefinitely from all team activities."

Smdh...

Advertisement
After the Nigel Bethel situation..I think I will wait until all the facts come out first. Not falling for the banana in the tailpipe again. Thanks!

Lulz at people bring up Nigel Bethel. We all thought he punched a girl in the face while playing basketball. Turns out he punched a girl in the face while playing basketball. Doesn't matter if she girl slapped him first. Dude is dumb as **** an a scumbag. I'll wait to hear further info on Treon before condemning him.

she 100% deserved the punch in the face.

Advertisement
After the Nigel Bethel situation..I think I will wait until all the facts come out first. Not falling for the banana in the tailpipe again. Thanks!

Lulz at people bring up Nigel Bethel. We all thought he punched a girl in the face while playing basketball. Turns out he punched a girl in the face while playing basketball. Doesn't matter if she girl slapped him first. Dude is dumb as **** an a scumbag. I'll wait to hear further info on Treon before condemning him.

Really, you like hitting women?

U ain't Neva lied in this post........ain't no tom boy shorty pullin dat **** wit me dog. Act like a dude smacked like a dude

Neg me

If u in an alley an a chick has a knife u can't hit her but yea let her stab me to death, or beat me without any weapon cuz she's bigger. Nah I won't hit her I'll just die. Smh soft *****z.......hitting a lady hi heels I dig u can't do dat but a SHIM......negative I'm murkin em quick fast.

**** I had a chick hit me befo back in da day and I took it but best believe next day she fighting like four hood bytches.

Advertisement
H must have forgotten fsu pulled their and thought he was in tally with the criminal protection program.

Really, you like hitting women?

nice straw man. i don't think he should have done it because he could have just left the game when she started to play like a *****, but she sucker punched him. if someone has the gall to sucker punch someone, male or female, they deserve to get hit back. she also lied to the university and the police about what happened and got him kicked out of school. he only got back in because the grand jury saw the video and recommended he be reinstated. **** her.

Last edited:
My philosophy is punch me once, you're still a woman. Punch me twice and you're no longer a woman but an assaulter. And I have the right to defend myself against a crazed assaulter.

While everyone is calling the guy a scum bag and all; what would you call the USC guy that did prison time after being wrongfully accused? Guys that didn't get ***** on a regular basis during high school and college are always the ones taking the woman's side before getting all the facts.. I was about 19 when I started having relations with my oldest Daughter's mother and at that time she bought a friend girl with her to my house for one of my homeboys that was there with me.. My friend smashed the friend girl in another bed room. Guess what; she called rape after she got home late... Long story short; it was my girlfriend at the time that called her out on the lie to the authorities... Long story short; wait until after the investigation before we pass judgements...

Advertisement

And Treon's chick deserved the rape.

If you dont want to get into to trouble as a girl dont go into a guys room after you have had a few drinks and its 2 am. Do any of these girls have a concept of propriety? As for Treon if he forced himself on a girl he is an idiot .Lets see how this shakes out.

My philosophy is punch me once, you're still a woman. Punch me twice and you're no longer a woman but an assaulter. And I have the right to defend myself against a crazed assaulter.

Generally this view gets you jail time...... and then you really will understand the concept of sexual assault

Advertisement
Not going to rush to judgements on Treon. For a girl who is upset with a guy for one of a trillion possible reasons, its as easy as saying two words to completely ruin a persons life. Who knows what actually happened, if he sexually assaulted her he deserves to be punished 100%, but until the facts come out I will reserve judgements because if he is completely innocent here, then it is completely ****ed up on the girls part. Who knows, maybe she is angry at him for something she found out about after they had *** and all of a sudden she claims she was sexually assaulted... its crazy how that is a possibility and she could be trying to completely ruin his life and career.

Anyways, I really hope this isn't true and he didn't do it. Not only for the girls sake, but for his sake and both of their families sake. Sexual assault is a disgusting act all together. Hopefully the truth comes out in its entirety and justice is served either way.

Generally this view gets you jail time...... and then you really will understand the concept of sexual assault

Yeah, I agree. And that's just one of the problems with America. Upside down views twisted in a knot.

Word going around high school coaching community is the chick was an ex girlfriend or chick he was having *** with and she is black. If she was white id be scared...nothing to see here .... innocent.. Im putting my internet cred dude aint do anything and she got mad at him

Advertisement
Back