Treon Harris - *** Assault Investigation

Lauderdale

Redshirt Freshman
Excerpt from 247 Sports:

"The University of Florida confirmed Monday afternoon that freshman quarterback Treon Harris is "accused of sexually assaulting a female student early Sunday morning in a residence hall on the UF campus." The University of Florida Police Department (UFPD) and the Gainesville Police Department (GPD) are investigating the incident, with GPD assisting in the collection and analysis of forensic evidence, according to a press release.

The release states that the "investigation is ongoing and we do not have an update regarding any charges at this time. The University of Florida and the University Athletic Association are cooperating fully."

Harris has been suspended indefinitely from all team activities."

Advertisement
Prayers for the victim and her family. No comment on Treon until facts come out, but nothing positive or sympathetic if true.

At least they suspended him while the investigation goes on. Unlike fsu who never did suspend their qb. Oh wait they didn't investigate him either

Advertisement
He's innocent until proven otherwise....

Give Florida credit for suspending him during the investigation FSU did no investigation of Winston.

I want to see how they handle it compared to Winston. Let's see if they bout that winning life.......just curious but I'll wait till the facts rol in.

Advertisement
Shocking. Ice has to be devastated, especially after seeing the Fig/Blue tragedy firsthand.

Advertisement
probably someone who wants muschamp fired lol innocent until proven guilty but at least they took action.

Advertisement
All 3 schools taking turns with sexual assault cases smh. These dudes need to grow up....fast

if anyone is celebrating this then your a flat out idiot....

You potentially have a girl who was assaulted sexually....Hope none of you have daughters

He is family of CANES! I pray for him that this is bull ****. Ice and his brothers must be crushed. I hope it ends well for him. Good kid with a great future.

See Ya Treon!!! Scumbag

Geez. At least wait and see what the story is. Could always be a classic case of "Freshman girl does not intend to sleep with entire UF offense, gets too drunk, sleeps with entire UF offense, cries rape."

At least they are investigating the matter unlike that other school a few clicks west.

Advertisement
Back