Treon Harris - *** Assault Investigation

Advertisement
Prayers for the victim and her family. No comment on Treon until facts come out, but nothing positive or sympathetic if true.
What if Treon is the victim?

then she should be put in prison and made an example of!

This kid's never done anything in the past that supports him doing this now. Hope he didn't do what is being circulated, but if he did....put his *** in prison.

But I wonder how different it would be if Florida was undefeated and playing for a nat.....oh **** I can't even finish writing that without laughing!

He is family of CANES! I pray for him that this is bull ****. Ice and his brothers must be crushed. I hope it ends well for him. Good kid with a great future.

family of canes that went to play in gainesville. if he's innocent, then i hope his name gets fully cleared. if he did it, then **** him.

Advertisement
He's innocent until proven otherwise....

Give Florida credit for suspending him during the investigation FSU did no investigation of Winston.

The American way is innocent until proven guilty, many schools have policies that don't allow a player that has been charge with a crime to play, but suspending a person before they have been charged is just wrong.

That's for the legal side of this issue. He should be held out until the legal process has run its course. In this day and age, letting him play is just not an option.

After the Nigel Bethel situation..I think I will wait until all the facts come out first. Not falling for the banana in the tailpipe again. Thanks!

Advertisement
Wow...hope he's not guilty...probably got some p***y after the win and now she sayin otherwise. ..smh..hope it works out for him...

Advertisement
I told you catz a long time ago that UF will never have a black qb... After I talked to Cam Newton before the draft he made it clear as day...

Advertisement
**** I thought this said TRENT Harris when I first clicked into it... Glad its not.

Hope it's not true (for the girl and her family). If it is it will be interesting to see how UF handles it. If he's suspended indefinitely despite not even receiving a formal charge I'd say they are already leaps and bounds ahead of the other Trailer park.

After the Nigel Bethel situation..I think I will wait until all the facts come out first. Not falling for the banana in the tailpipe again. Thanks!

Lulz at people bring up Nigel Bethel. We all thought he punched a girl in the face while playing basketball. Turns out he punched a girl in the face while playing basketball. Doesn't matter if she girl slapped him first. Dude is dumb as **** an a scumbag. I'll wait to hear further info on Treon before condemning him.

Advertisement
Back