Trent Harris listed as starter, AQM/Chad are backups...

This says all you need to know right here and it's why this thread was created...

[TWEET]638755831887044608[/TWEET]

Egregious misuse/underutilization of talent has been a hallmark of the Golden era/error. It's never going to stop until these ******** are s***canned.

They had 7 draft picks last year and only won 6 games. They have no ***ing clue what to do with talent. They only know how to have "fun".

Advertisement
Ed Reed and Sean Taylor would be on the bench behind Crawford cause they would freelance too much

This is why they've been preaching WEfense. They want 11 automatons that will never disobey. Talent takes a back seat. If that's their philosophy then fine, but at least have a clue about what you're asking the kids to do.

I don't believe this. No way AQM stayed to back up Harris. I would of walked, having to sit a year anyway, if I wasn't told the job is mine if I stay, if I'm as talented as him.

Here's Harris "doing his job" last season

940x.jpg

Advertisement
Who does that kid have naked pics of? Did he catch al and Mark in bed together? That kid played a ton, made ZERO plays that I recall, and still starts... He might set the record for most starts with the least tackles, sacks or any reasonable statistic a player can get...WTF!

Matt Porter ‏@mattyports 32m32 minutes ago
More MDO on TH: "If you have a guy who runs a 4.5 but doesn’t play the defense...you don’t have a good player. Trent’s a really good player"

Just hit me, I actually think this depth chart reflects their desires to play a lot of the younger guys, but not make the other team feel like we have our third stringers in... Ohh **** I don't know what the **** they are doing, I'm just trying to find some form of logic to what that chart is...

Advertisement
No I wasn't paying attention for a while there... Did he leave? I thought I saw something but didn't really follow it....

Ohhhh, now I see. My bad Cowboy... my bad.... I guess if I'd just scroll down a bit I'd see the thread.... wow, this guy needs a fuggin day off...

Advertisement
Back