Trent Harris listed as starter, AQM/Chad are backups...

01Canes

Senior
[TWEET]638170575685447680[/TWEET]

[TWEET]638170762914963461[/TWEET]

I feel terrible for guys like AQM and Chad Thomas, who have to deal with Al Golden torpedoing their college careers. I hope for their sake and everyone else's that they only have to deal with a few more months (at most) of this.

Advertisement
As long as the starters fit his scheme, haha. I still remember when that DT got reprimanded for shooting the gap and making a play.

Trent might be smaller, slower, weaker and less explosive...but he buys in and doesn't make mistakes.

Advertisement
Advertisement
As long as the starters fit his scheme, haha. I still remember when that DT got reprimanded for shooting the gap and making a play.

Luther Robinson. Yep. And now he plays for the Packers and will be an NFL starter by mid season

Hilarious. In a 4-3 alignment we would have some true goons who can get after the QB if you just give them a ******* chance, so let's go with that moronic 3-4 setup and continue giving up 7 yards a carry all the way down the field. You couldn't make up this up if you tried.

#WEfense #FrogStance #ReadAndReact

Advertisement
Our 3 D-lineman are DT's and are a combined 900 pounds. I can't wait for this season we're going to be so disruptive! We'll stuff the run on 1st and 2nd down and then bring out out vaunted speed package on 3rd down. Doritos and Goldens are masterminds.

Last edited:
uploadfromtaptalk1440988066730.jpguploadfromtaptalk1440988074053.jpguploadfromtaptalk1440988080207.jpg

Lmao at UM having the lineups announced at 10 on a sunday night to distract from the *** photoshoot

Advertisement
Yo...niggaz do know that Matt freaking Walters started over Vince Wilfork right?

Could we at least wait until some football is played before we go ape**** about depth charts?

There's enough floating around the interwebs to be mad as **** about today.

Advertisement
Back