Tre Hill Done

Yes the senior bowl is much more important, and every player there will have an agent, that doesn’t prohibit participation in an all star game. If he was a top pick I’d agree it would be smart but he’s not a starter, he’s done decent but isn’t a sure thing at all. His reputation among nfl scouts that I’ve talked to is very bad, I don’t know the kid so that’s just their opinions on him but leaving your team early isn’t a good look to add on to that
Surprised that you’re hearing “very bad”. Could you elaborate please. Ty

Advertisement
6E03DA28-FC68-4F92-98AA-F5B1A82EA5F1.jpeg
He did not have another year. One year rental
He posted on social media he had another year last night

He played with 100% more heart then 99% of our South Florida guys. I’m not sure if this decision makes a difference anyways. I wish you would’ve experienced better coaching at Miami.

Shaq, Pinkney, Finley, Knowles, Bethel, Nnoruka will hopefully do the same.

Advertisement
So he's leaving early, but people are the ignorant ones?? I like the kid, but another year would definitely help his stock both on and off the field

Surprised that you’re hearing “very bad”. Could you elaborate please. Ty
Was told he was a pretty big problem while at VT, don't know to what extent but heard that from multiple sources. Also haven't heard anything bad about his time here however

Advertisement
So he's leaving early, but people are the ignorant ones?? I like the kid, but another year would definitely help his stock both on and off the field
People was going at him saying why if he’s declaring for the draft if that’s all he can do since they THOUGHT his eligibility will be up. Which is why he responded that he actually did have another year of Eligibility

I didnt realize he had another year left. What a terrible decision
Not really, he will get drafted 3rd-4th round imo. You don’t find many dends with hills get off and freak athletic ability, he will light up the combine

Last edited:
People was going at him saying why if he’s declaring for the draft if that’s all he can do since they THOUGHT his eligibility will be up. Which is why he responded that he actually did have another year of Eligibility
Gotcha. Like I said, I like the kid, he has heart. I guess the word on him isn't very good, character wise, maybe another year would help his reputation

Advertisement
Kid should have stayed for another year but there isn't enough upside for him as GR15 and Garvin will start ahead of him UNLESS GR15 puts on 20 more pounds and moves inside.

Is it already that time of year again where delusional fans start predicting how high the kids will get drafted because they made a play or two against some of the basketball schools on the schedule.

If your best option are:

1). Be an undrafted free agent signee in the 2020 draft.
2). Come back for his senior year and be a 6th round pick in 2021.

If you have your degree and believe in yourself, then coming out now isn't a bad move.

Advertisement
Declared for NFL draft and won’t play in the bowl game.
Hill and Diaz had some tense moments on the sidelines in mutliple games this season. Manny would try to check Hill on the sidelines and Hill would ignore or just walk away with Diaz trying to grab him. Wonder if skipping the bowl game was encouraged and a mutual decision. Did anyone else catch that in the FIU game in particular?

Hill and Diaz had some tense moments on the sidelines in mutliple games this season. Manny would try to check Hill on the sidelines and Hill would ignore or just walk away with Diaz trying to grab him. Wonder if skipping the bowl game was encouraged and a mutual decision. Did anyone else catch that in the FIU game in particular?
I didnt See it in any other games other than fiu so it’s pretty careless to say that happened in multiple games, this is the quickest path for hill to get paid, he can now legally get agent advancements etc and just go ahead with draft prep. Smart thing to do, why play in a meaningless bowl game?

Yes the senior bowl is much more important, and every player there will have an agent, that doesn’t prohibit participation in an all star game. If he was a top pick I’d agree it would be smart but he’s not a starter, he’s done decent but isn’t a sure thing at all. His reputation among nfl scouts that I’ve talked to is very bad, I don’t know the kid so that’s just their opinions on him but leaving your team early isn’t a good look to add on to that
What is the rep exactly ? if you can say.

Advertisement
Back