Tre Hill Done

Advertisement
Who is advising some of these kids? Not a smart move considering his baggage and he wasn’t even consistently on the field
Exactly he won't get drafted.

Spotty play
Undisciplined on the field
Equals
No draft

Who is advising some of these kids? Not a smart move considering his baggage and he wasn’t even consistently on the field

This is my thought process.

If you told me Jerry Jeudy was sitting out of Gaspirilla Bowl..I get it.

But Trevor Hill? Good luck with that, pal. He should be begging for snaps. He's a back up with 4 sacks. What you doing?

He needs to ball out at the Senior Bowl practices and ace the process.

He didn't look special at all, to me.

Advertisement
If Garvin leaves, I will be very interested to see if he gets drafted. He didn’t make that jump this year and he looks like he is playing with zero emotion during the gaMe.
I doubt Garvin leaves at this point. Wouldn't be a good idea on his part. 7th Round Mgt may try and convince him.

It’s a smart move - I wouldn’t risk my health for these bozos. That said, his draft prospects aren’t great. There are a lot of guys like him across the NCAA.

Advertisement
Dude checked out after FIU game. Straight up ignored Diaz on the sidelines.

Maybe he'll get a job on a practice squad, but I see him as a backup or rotation guy at best.

Advertisement
He will be drafted much higher than you think. Late 2 early 3 is my guess. Explosive off the snap. Would fit well at outside LBer in the Steelers system for example.

Wasn’t he a senior anyway?

Took me a long time to scroll to see if somebody actually watch or knew UM football, you are the first one i found on this thread, ****'s going crazy cause this man declared, how do they think he was able to play this year at UM, just like osborn. Than you see some saying he wasnt that good here, lol, if it wasnt for jock rousseau, hill would more than likely be leading the team in sacks, cause on several of jock rousseau's sacks, hill was right their. But also, if he wasnt that good, why people complaining he not playing in the bowl game,lol, to many clowns on here man. That man hill showed up this year on a regular basis,if people dont think he put enuff on film already they're kidding themselves.

Advertisement
Another excuse for Manny to rev up the excuse machine for why we're going to get our bowels pushed in at the bowel game. Guys prepping for draft and injuries.

I hope he has a great nfl career. Seems like a good kid. Congratulations to him. Playing in a meaningless bowl game and risking your financial future isn’t a smart move. I think he’s making a smart choice. Yes he’s a senior. He has no eligibility left. This was to be his last college football game regardless. He was a one year rental and we were very fortunate he came our way. KJ should sit out too.

Gotta laugh at all the "get paid" responses and then you wonder why this program struggles. And before you get all high and mighty, while it can be viewed as a "meaningless" bowl game, winning it will be a **** of a lot better than losing it.

Advertisement
Back