Tre Hill Done

Advertisement
Hill was an overhyped player. Look at his numbers, he couldn't even find his way onto the field for significant parts of the season. This staff is terrible, but one should wonder if this guy, who went after fans for calling out his soft teammates isn't a quality locker room guy. There's the door Mr. Hill, deuces.

I wish I had such an inflated opinion of myself.

His play hasn't justified a high Draft pick this season. But still, what can you expect from a graduate transfer? This was a mercenary season.

Advertisement
Does he get drafted? Hot commodity in NFL for pass rushers. Better learn to cover IMO. Tweener. Wish him well.

Advertisement
If Gerald Willis III didn't get drafted, neither will Hill.

Willis was far more dominant than Hill ever was. Willis was an All-American type his last year at Miami, he took games over at times. Hill never took a game over at Miami, most of the time I didn't even notice him on the field.

Hill came in and did his part. Anyone talking **** about him right now is an *******... He was one of the few kids we had this year who consistently demonstrated a will to win. Don't blame him one bit for sitting out whatever garbage bowl game we go to.

Advertisement
Please. How much is this bowl game going to change the perception or issues in his game. Injury is the bigger risk
Unless you’re a sure fire 1st rounder then it’s a red flag to skip out on your bowl game, he’s a Day 3 guy if he tests well. He’s just feeding into the poor preconceived notion that every NFL team already has of him

Unless you’re a sure fire 1st rounder then it’s a red flag to skip out on your bowl game, he’s a Day 3 guy if he tests well. He’s just feeding into the poor preconceived notion that every NFL team already has of him
he will test as an elite edge rusher should imo, he will run lower than a 4.7 imo which is money for that position

Advertisement
Trevon hill played with more passion than majority of the guys on our team so i don’t see how anyone can hate on him due to that alone. The way he ran down that rb who was in the clear was very impressive vs duke and he just plays with a lot of effort point blank period. Good luck to him at the next level

Advertisement
Back