Tre Hill Done

Yes, I wish him well and hope he makes it, just think he’s doing more harm than good

isnt he playing in the senior bowl? Or is that not allowed now that he has an agent? Not sure on their rules. If he is still playing in the senior bowl, that week is away more important to him plus his combine prep than a dumbass bowl against another 6-6 team......in my opinion.

Advertisement
isnt he playing in the senior bowl? Or is that not allowed now that he has an agent? Not sure on their rules. If he is still playing in the senior bowl, that week is away more important to him plus his combine prep than a dumbass bowl against another 6-6 team......in my opinion.

He agreed to attend the senior bowl. He will just concentrate on that instead. He has a good shot to be drafter I think... Better get off than our other ends and has been disruptive. Good luck to him, no reason to think he was gonna play in the bowl.

Advertisement
Whatever it is, would you risk it playing in a cyber monday bowl game against some team like Lousiana tech, tulane, or some other team that blew FIU out?

No, it’s smarter sit out, then play on someone’s scout team for two years before finding out what’s available in the job market.

The Senior Bowl is a month after our likely bowl game. It would seem that getting more positive opportunities is a difference marker for NFL teams, specifically with players that have had question marks put on them.

I wish him well and hope he makes a smart choice for his representation.

Lots of mad fans up in their feelings in this thread that want every player to leave and every recruit to decommit because “that will show them mean Miami administrators”.

LOL at people thinking NFL decision makers care if somebody skip a bowl. I expected more from him, but he played with passion, at least kept #71 off the field a little.
If Hill tests well he goes early day 3. People are sleeping on Garvin, but if he test well I still think he can go RD2 at worst.
Speaking of #71 I can't wait for him to play wire to wire instead of giving the Fr some burn

Advertisement
I wasn't happy he tried to call out fans for being critical, but now he's doing the same thing. If he thought things would be different next year and his draft stock would rise, then he'd be back give his situation. Instead, he declares early, showing no faith in the staff. He's saying the same as the fans, but with action, not words.

Declared for NFL draft and won’t play in the bowl game.

As he should. Zero reason to try and ball out at a lower-lever bowl for a garbage-*** 6-6 team.

Solid year. Slow start but came on strong. Wish Miami had the kid another year, but such is life with a r-senior transfer.

I wasn't happy he tried to call out fans for being critical, but now he's doing the same thing. If he thought things would be different next year and his draft stock would rise, then he'd be back give his situation. Instead, he declares early, showing no faith in the staff. He's saying the same as the fans, but with action, not words.

The kid was a redshirt senior. Played four seasons at Virginia Tech and one at Miami. His eligibility was up. Couldn't have come back if he wanted to. Just sitting out a useless bowl game and getting his journey to the NFL started now, instead of a month from now.

Yes the senior bowl is much more important, and every player there will have an agent, that doesn’t prohibit participation in an all star game. If he was a top pick I’d agree it would be smart but he’s not a starter, he’s done decent but isn’t a sure thing at all. His reputation among nfl scouts that I’ve talked to is very bad, I don’t know the kid so that’s just their opinions on him but leaving your team early isn’t a good look to add on to that

Advertisement
Advertisement
Doubt it, he will get drafted. Rep can’t be that bad getting a senior bowl invite, night and day difference from Gerald Willis off the field concerns compared to Hill’s And he will test as an elite athlete on the edge. People can throw around he wasn’t starter all they want but let’s be real he should have been (just like greg should have in the first 5 games or so). He’s been Miami’s 2nd best dlineman this year

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back