Trayone Gray

NY is without a doubt the biggest sly troll on this site.

Well maybe not so sly.

How many threads has he started shīttīng on players like Shaq, Jeff Thomas, and now Gray. That’s all he ever does, it’s pathetic. You’ve got to be one miserable fūckface to spend your life trashing the team you’re supposedly a fan of.

Now you're just making **** up.

I never started threads bashing Shaq or Thomas.

Advertisement
He played pretty early yesterday. Got at least 1 carry for sure.

Correct.

He had one carry for two yards. GOAT status.

Our starting RB barely gets any carries so the backup sure as **** won’t get much if any. Although Gray sucks. The fascination with him on this site is ridiculous. If he was from somewhere else in the country, no one would’ve given a **** about him.

This site kills me.
We sit here and rip on local soFla kids for choosing to sign at one of those northern and/or redneck schools who treat the kids as animals,
or whatever the narrative is.
Yet we have folks on this board, so-called Cane "fans" who readily trash our kids.

Some of you need to pick an NFL team and stick to following them full-time because you're clueless at what following a college
football program is about, and it's not just about cheering for them when they are winning.

Been a Canes fan my whole life so you can get the **** out of here with that ****. I just think it’s hilarious that Jersey kids and other out of state kids get ripped on a daily on this site but kids like Gray who suck get a pass because they’re from South Florida.

So you sound like the guy who steals someone's bike because someone stole yours.
OK, gotcha.

Our starting RB barely gets any carries so the backup sure as **** won’t get much if any. Although Gray sucks. The fascination with him on this site is ridiculous. If he was from somewhere else in the country, no one would’ve given a **** about him.

He should be moved to LB in the offseason.

It's his best chance to contribute as a senior.

This

He played pretty early yesterday. Got at least 1 carry for sure.

Correct.

This site kills me.
We sit here and rip on local soFla kids for choosing to sign at one of those northern and/or redneck schools who treat the kids as animals,
Yet we have folks on this board, so-called Cane "fans" who readily trash our kids.

Some of you need to pick an NFL team and stick to following them full-time because you're clueless at what following a college
football program is about, and it's not just about cheering for them when they are winning.

Been a Canes fan my whole life so you can get the **** out of here with that ****. I just think it’s hilarious that Jersey kids and other out of state kids get ripped on a daily on this site but kids like Gray who suck get a pass because they’re from South Florida.

So you sound like the guy who steals someone's bike because someone stole yours.
OK, gotcha.

Yep you don’t make any sense....

Advertisement
Correct.

This site kills me.

OK, gotcha.

Yep you don’t make any sense....

You're basically justifying the trashing of one of our kids because other idiots trash non-soFla players on our roster.
What's that old adage of "two wrongs <> a right"?

Do you even like UM, OP? All you do is kill the players and program.

Glad you noticed that. I though it was only me that thought it. Gray is not the first or the last Miami player to not live up to OUR expectations. I'll remember the kid for how hard he worked to become and Cane and his emotions upon doing so. He is a welcome member of the Cane family. The best part about Gray, is that he is from CC, not frigging nyc.

He's a scrub who's wasting a scholly at RB.

Sorry if that hurts your feelings.

We have had plenty of players not worth a ship. Having paid for more than my share of scholarships over the years, kids that love THE U get slack from me. Kid is from my old hood so he gets even more.

Oh, rest easy, your opinion could not possibly hurt my feelings. Heck, even the opinions of people I know, like and respect do not mean crap to me.

Well maybe not so sly.

How many threads has he started shīttīng on players like Shaq, Jeff Thomas, and now Gray. That’s all he ever does, it’s pathetic. You’ve got to be one miserable fūckface to spend your life trashing the team you’re supposedly a fan of.

Nah nystateofmind got a small ******. Too insecure about it to be a real troll. lol

Advertisement

Why not bulk him up to play FB? Does he like contact?

Why not bulk him up to play FB? Does he like contact?

That thought crossed my mind.

Not sure he has a big enough frame. I think he's already maxed out.

Advertisement
Why would you and some of the other usual suspects take a shot at this kid? What I believe to be true about you and your purple sneaker wearing followers is that ANY success the Canes have you denigrate and ANY failures you gleefully celebrate. Each and every time I post somthing positive about the Canes you down vote, along with your dark souled brethren...pathetic haters!

Last edited:

Well maybe not so sly.

Actually yes you did.

One thread blasting Thomas for being a bust 4 games into his first season as a true freshman.

Another one where you were badmouthing Shaq about being fat.

Those are facts, you miserable fūck.

Even if the backups aren't world beaters, I'm not dismissing anyone here, they still need carries. Reasoning, it's a tell that we won't be handing the ball off.

Advertisement
Trayone sucks, ive been pushing for Deejay Dallas to be Homer's backup ever since Walton went down

Well maybe not so sly.

Actually yes you did.

One thread blasting Thomas for being a bust 4 games into his first season as a true freshman.

Another one where you were badmouthing Shaq about being fat.

Those are facts, you miserable fūck.

I didn't start the Thomas thread and I didn't blast him. I said that he wasn't being used properly and his resulting lack of production was very disappointing. I also said that I expected him to eventually contribute.

I have no clue what you're talking about with Shaq.

Last edited:
In retrospect, I regret making this thread.

It was meant to highlight the fact that many posters claimed Gray was capable of filling in when Walton went down. It was readily apparent to myself and many others who follow the team on a regular basis that Gray did not have what it takes to be an ACC rotation back. Nevertheless, Gray is a Cane. He busted his *** in the classroom to qualify and deserves all the credit in the world for that. This thread was not meant to disparage him, more to point out the foolishness of some posters. Instead I ended up being the one who looked foolish.

Advertisement
Back