Trayone Gray

Advertisement
Our starting RB barely gets any carries so the backup sure as **** won’t get much if any. Although Gray sucks. The fascination with him on this site is ridiculous. If he was from somewhere else in the country, no one would’ve given a **** about him.

Advertisement
Our starting RB barely gets any carries so the backup sure as **** won’t get much if any. Although Gray sucks. The fascination with him on this site is ridiculous. If he was from somewhere else in the country, no one would’ve given a **** about him.

He should be moved to LB in the offseason.

It's his best chance to contribute as a senior.

He should be moved to LB in the offseason.

It's his best chance to contribute as a senior.

No he should be transfer candidate this upcoming spring.... He won’t get any touches next year and a position switch to a position he hasn’t played for one year wouldn’t be smart at all. He’s a JAG

Advertisement
this kid has gotten more threads than guys who perform week in and week out. my friend who's evaluation are on point saw Gray's HS tape and was like "this kid aint no rb, they are excited about him. He has physical skills but his technique and instincts are horrible. Yearby is a way better rb, just not as physically imposing." I held out hope but he was right.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Do you even like UM, OP? All you do is kill the players and program.

Glad you noticed that. I though it was only me that thought it. Gray is not the first or the last Miami player to not live up to OUR expectations. I'll remember the kid for how hard he worked to become and Cane and his emotions upon doing so. He is a welcome member of the Cane family. The best part about Gray, is that he is from CC, not frigging nyc.

If you watched da game and weren't such a complete imbecile you'd know he played.

This is tough for him since he is one.

His two great contributions have been to say that Richt is a below average OC and that Trayone Gray didn't play a snap (when he did).

Do you even like UM, OP? All you do is kill the players and program.

Glad you noticed that. I though it was only me that thought it. Gray is not the first or the last Miami player to not live up to OUR expectations. I'll remember the kid for how hard he worked to become and Cane and his emotions upon doing so. He is a welcome member of the Cane family. The best part about Gray, is that he is from CC, not frigging nyc.

He's a scrub who's wasting a scholly at RB.

Sorry if that hurts your feelings.

Advertisement
Back