Trayone Gray

Who said anything about him being the "goat"?? He was a 3 star rb with a lot of athletic ability and potential. Who still can put himself in position to make an impact on this team if he continues to work and doesnt give up.

OP you are one of the biggest clowns, fxggots, and bxtches on this board... probably the only one where all 3 applies.

Advertisement
You're one of those type of dudes who after UM going 15-0 and winning the national championship would find some stupid s.hit to complain about.

Lighten up

Does he even have a carry since Walton went down?

Don't think so.

Face it.

You’re a punk.

Why even start a thread to shlt on a player who at least is a cane. Are you sad his dlck is way bigger than your micropenis? Or are you just one of those cucks that was so effeminate you were bullied in high school and this is your chance to get back at those mean jocks?!’

Our starting RB barely gets any carries so the backup sure as **** won’t get much if any. Although Gray sucks. The fascination with him on this site is ridiculous. If he was from somewhere else in the country, no one would’ve given a **** about him.

So it's a bad thing we care about our local kids? Isn't that what we try to sell the local recruits to stay home n play for the U? Bruh

Advertisement

Don't think so.

Face it.

You’re a punk.

Why even start a thread to shlt on a player who at least is a cane. Are you sad his dlck is way bigger than your micropenis? Or are you just one of those cucks that was so effeminate you were bullied in high school and this is your chance to get back at those mean jocks?!’
Conjunctive, not disjunctive.

OP also said Thomas was disappointing and since that thread...

He was disappointing to that point.

He's been very good since.

Your thread was responsible for turning him around. He looked like a bust after 2 games as a true freshman. Glad you saved him, cvntface.

Maybe we should dig up some 2013 threads where you were slobbering all over "Al the Don" while others such as myself still had many reservations.

Always a sunshine post from stateofmind lol. But Grey just isn't very good IMO. Dallas is the 2nd best RB IMO as that kid's talent is off the charts .

Don't think so.

Face it.

You’re a punk.

I started this thread because fools such as yourself were saying he was gonna step up following the Walton injury when it's clear he has nothing to offer this team as a RB.

Advertisement
Always a sunshine post from stateofmind lol. But Grey just isn't very good IMO. Dallas is the 2nd best RB IMO as that kid's talent is off the charts .

I was very impresssed with DeeJay.

He should get some more looks as a passing/3rd down back.

OP also said Thomas was disappointing and since that thread...

He was disappointing to that point.

He's been very good since.

Your thread was responsible for turning him around. He looked like a bust after 2 games as a true freshman. Glad you saved him, cvntface.

Maybe we should dig up some 2013 threads where you were slobbering all over "Al the Don" while others such as myself still had many reservations.

Maybe I should dig up your mom and skull fck her.

4A2169A3-FBF7-4F13-9CB5-DEA93F92F811.jpeg

Advertisement

Don't think so.

Face it.

You’re a punk.

I started this thread because fools such as yourself were saying he was gonna step up following the Walton injury when it's clear he has nothing to offer this team as a RB.

You started this thread because you are obsessed with this kid. So maybe he’s not the answer at RB. Doesn’t take away from the fact that you want gulp his load. You are a dripping gash.

He played pretty early yesterday. Got at least 1 carry for sure.

Correct.

He had one carry for two yards. GOAT status.

Our starting RB barely gets any carries so the backup sure as **** won’t get much if any. Although Gray sucks. The fascination with him on this site is ridiculous. If he was from somewhere else in the country, no one would’ve given a **** about him.

This site kills me.
We sit here and rip on local soFla kids for choosing to sign at one of those northern and/or redneck schools who treat the kids as animals,
or whatever the narrative is.
Yet we have folks on this board, so-called Cane "fans" who readily trash our kids.

Some of you need to pick an NFL team and stick to following them full-time because you're clueless at what following a college
football program is about, and it's not just about cheering for them when they are winning.

Advertisement
He played pretty early yesterday. Got at least 1 carry for sure.

Correct.

He had one carry for two yards. GOAT status.

This site kills me.
We sit here and rip on local soFla kids for choosing to sign at one of those northern and/or redneck schools who treat the kids as animals,
or whatever the narrative is.
Yet we have folks on this board, so-called Cane "fans" who readily trash our kids.

Some of you need to pick an NFL team and stick to following them full-time because you're clueless at what following a college
football program is about, and it's not just about cheering for them when they are winning.

Been a Canes fan my whole life so you can get the **** out of here with that ****. I just think it’s hilarious that Jersey kids and other out of state kids get ripped on a daily on this site but kids like Gray who suck get a pass because they’re from South Florida.

NY is without a doubt the biggest sly troll on this site.

Well maybe not so sly.

How many threads has he started shīttīng on players like Shaq, Jeff Thomas, and now Gray. That’s all he ever does, it’s pathetic. You’ve got to be one miserable fūckface to spend your life trashing the team you’re supposedly a fan of.

I'll just say this. If he gets the right coaching and gets a chance to play in a game you may find him on an NFL taxi squad. To call him a scrub is ridiculous and time will tell. HE HAS ALL THE PHYSICAL TOOLS!

Advertisement
Back