Trayone Gray should move to WR

Advertisement
Clinton Portis fumbled in one game against ECU more than Gray has his whole time here. This fumbling **** is overblown from a couple years ago when guys were still making excuses to justify Folden's horrible personnel management.

Clinton Portis fumbled in one game against ECU more than Gray has his whole time here. This fumbling **** is overblown from a couple years ago when guys were still making excuses to justify Folden's horrible personnel management.

Exactly.

Edge James would have never seen the field again if the rationale used for Gray's disappearance had been applied to his situation.

Don't get butthurt because ya'll can't convince us He's the next Frank Gore...HE'S NOT!!!

Unless he wants to be a back up his entire cfb career.

Thoughts?

Personally don't think he is built for WR. Just seems a bit bulky and might be too slow for it. Plus making the change half way through college isn't easy. But I could be dead wrong. Think the new regime may be a great thing since he gets a fresh start.

Advertisement
There was no reason for him not to get more carries this year.

Based on his high school film, I always thought WR was a better fit for him.

My guess is Gray will end up like Jason Gaethers. Great athlete, made some big plays at times, but bounced back and forth between RB & WR and just never seemed to put it all together.

The fact that Gray was not out there, at least, returning punts and kickoffs shows you the pansy ***-ness that permeates throughout the staff thanks the Al-bortion. Richt should fire the whole lot of them.

"Paul, whose the best safety we ever had? What did he run?"

Hey, ****face, the best safety you ever had is on your current team but you sub him out so that Crawford can play enough snaps to fulfill his knee dives per game requirement.

Hurlie should have pulled up a YouTube video of Bennie Blades, Ed Reed, and Sean Taylor and told DONO and his cronies: "These are best safeties MIAMI ever had. But coming from Temple you wouldn't understand the talent level".

I pray Golden and D'Onofrio end up at a team on Miami's schedule. Run up a 100 on them.

Agreed. Let's not forget Darryl Williams. He was a stud also. Hurlie was no slouch either.

Go Canes!
Daryl Williams was a beast

There was no reason for him not to get more carries this year.

Based on his high school film, I always thought WR was a better fit for him.

My guess is Gray will end up like Jason Gaethers. Great athlete, made some big plays at times, but bounced back and forth between RB & WR and just never seemed to put it all together.

That would be a shame. He is a running back. So was Gaethers, but we were so good back then he couldn't get in the rotation. Different time now. Gray could be a great one.

Advertisement
Is it just me or does anyone else see some Karlos Williams syndrome going on here. Sicko athlete but raw and the coaches have had a hard time getting him to shine. Dude final started balling his senior year and is now looking like a beast in the NFL.

I hope it doesn't take us until his senior year to start seeing any of his potential.

Richt's success with RB's gives me some confidence.

Advertisement
Back