Trayone Gray should move to WR

Advertisement
WR would be his best fit. Get him in space and let his talent do the rest. He also needs to be shirted to have time to develop into the role. I don't want the kid ending up like Geathers. This kid wanted to be a Cane and probably worked harder than anyone on the roster to do so and its almost like Golden punished him for making it in. Gray is a beast whose talent is just being wasted. Like what Franchise said, it was criminal to blow an entire year of eligibility for a few meaningless carries.

One last thought. The people that let him go through pop warner all the way to college carrying the ball out like he does need to be punched in the ****. I hope it is a habit that can be broken.

Last edited:
Under Richt, GA used Sony Michel as a pass catcher in the slot and out wide. Would be surprised if we didn't see that from Gray. I'm still not completely clear how Gray wasn't at least tried more often. The guy produced every single opportunity, or maybe I'm blind.

Fear.

Don't pass in the red zone, it might be intercepted. Don't let Grey run, he might fumble.

Jack of all trades and master of none. We'll see if Richt and company can find a position he can excel at.

If I'm being honest, I'd rather have Walton go to WR and let Gray run the ball. I don't see a difference maker in Walton at the position, but he's good out of the backfield.

Advertisement
He is the most gifted running back on the roster, IMO. He just needs to hold on to the ball.

The same mental things holding him back at running back will hold him back at receiver.

He is the most gifted running back on the roster, IMO. He just needs to hold on to the ball.

The same mental things holding him back at running back will hold him back at receiver.

Is it practice where he fumbled? I know he fumbled once in the FAU game (iirc), but it was not lost. Can't remember another fumble from him.

Is it practice where he fumbled? I know he fumbled once in the FAU game (iirc), but it was not lost. Can't remember another fumble from him.

He fumbles in practice, and when he got an opportunity to return kicks (UNC?) he fumbled the first one. That's the main thing keeping him off the field.

Advertisement

He fumbles in practice, and when he got an opportunity to return kicks (UNC?) he fumbled the first one. That's the main thing keeping him off the field.

Honestly think it's favoritism, Walton fumbled in the fau game and against Duke but gray couldn't even buy a carry right after that

Richt will put Choc in a better position to succeed. At RB.

The redshirt burning by Alf was criminal.

I'd prefer him at WR or safety

I think he'd be elite at either

when I first seen him play I was thinking this is Antonio Brown all over. I think Brown played qb in high school so thats why he carries the ball like a qb

Advertisement
In all fairness, our offense couldn't afford to turn the ball over. Al protecting his fweind

Not sure what is hands are like but i been saying the staff should switch him to WR. A big explosiver receiver....either way this kid needs the ball in his hands.

Advertisement
Choc is our most talented RB and it ain't even close. Just needs a shot and he will do big things for us.

Alfredo and staff ***ked so many kids over that I've lost count.

Thank God that he is gone. Soon the rest of his stink shall be purged.

I agree. Plus let's not forget that Santana and Dorsett had the dropsies when they were young ballers at UM. So did Jerry Rice in the NFL.

Now imagine having permanently benched those guys. What they have done with Choc is criminal. Kid can be a star, just needs a shot to prove it.

he had one last year vs carolina i believe.

Let's see what he does under a real coach. I'll be shocked if Richt can't find a real role for a guy with all his tools. Folden wasting a year of his eligibility is fcking criminal.

This. I'm willing to bet Gray gets a real shot to get some carries under Richt. Richt also seems to like to have bigger backs and Gray fits that mold.

Advertisement
Back