Trayone Gray should move to WR

Advertisement
Let's see what he does under a real coach. I'll be shocked if Richt can't find a real role for a guy with all his tools. Folden wasting a year of his eligibility is fcking criminal.

Nope, think he may just find a role with richt. As mentioned, richt likes backs like him.

Advertisement
Under Richt, GA used Sony Michel as a pass catcher in the slot and out wide. Would be surprised if we didn't see that from Gray. I'm still not completely clear how Gray wasn't at least tried more often. The guy produced every single opportunity, or maybe I'm blind.

Probably wouldn't be buried on the depth chart if could work on his ball handling and not fumbling.

Under Richt, GA used Sony Michel as a pass catcher in the slot and out wide. Would be surprised if we didn't see that from Gray. I'm still not completely clear how Gray wasn't at least tried more often. The guy produced every single opportunity, or maybe I'm blind.

I remember him losing the ball even though a lot of them were after the play was blown dead. I'm sure to a certain degree the coaches still see this as an issue.

Advertisement
The fact that Gray was not out there, at least, returning punts and kickoffs shows you the pansy ***-ness that permeates throughout the staff thanks the Al-bortion. Richt should fire the whole lot of them.

"Paul, whose the best safety we ever had? What did he run?"

Hey, ****face, the best safety you ever had is on your current team but you sub him out so that Crawford can play enough snaps to fulfill his knee dives per game requirement.

The fact that Gray was not out there, at least, returning punts and kickoffs shows you the pansy ***-ness that permeates throughout the staff thanks the Al-bortion. Richt should fire the whole lot of them.

Hey, ****face, the best safety you ever had is on your current team but you sub him out so that Crawford can play enough snaps to fulfill his knee dives per game requirement.

Hurlie should have pulled up a YouTube video of Bennie Blades, Ed Reed, and Sean Taylor and told DONO and his cronies: "These are best safeties MIAMI ever had. But coming from Temple you wouldn't understand the talent level".

I pray Golden and D'Onofrio end up at a team on Miami's schedule. Run up a 100 on them.

Advertisement

Hurlie should have pulled up a YouTube video of Bennie Blades, Ed Reed, and Sean Taylor and told DONO and his cronies: "These are best safeties MIAMI ever had. But coming from Temple you wouldn't understand the talent level".

I pray Golden and D'Onofrio end up at a team on Miami's schedule. Run up a 100 on them.

Agreed. Let's not forget Darryl Williams. He was a stud also. Hurlie was no slouch either.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
At least let him return kicks. He cant be any worse than Walton and Berrios. One runs right into the coverage and other one is to slow to outrun anyone...

Ice is his coach and also coaches Walton, Walton got a ton of carries tho.

Richt has had a lot of featured big backs. Let's let him decide what to do with Trayone. Dude has the physical tools. I believe Richt will find a place for him.

Richt is quick to sit a back who fumbles. The ***** machine was brought in to help Gray with this issue but the word is it didn't help much.

Advertisement
Back