Travonte Valentine

Only way he doesnt come here is if he cant get in academically. There is no way in **** Golden let's admissions deny him. Golden's job is on the line here..
I am still shocked he is even close to qualifying. When he was committed to UF there was 0 chance he was going to get into a 4 year institution he was so far behind. Champagnat Catholic works miracles when it comes to getting kids qualified.
True.... They got rashard robinson qualified ...,,

Advertisement
His coach has said he is all miami, as long as his academics hold strong and his test score on twitter today

His coach also said he will have no problem qualifying
Ive read multiple people say that they are confident he'll do it

hook a brother up with some links.... What some info.

Some on here from way back and some on other sites like LSUs 24/7 from 2 weeks back but you only read about him academically now from LSU so its nothing to worry about to me. Until I see somebody else other then an LSU homer say this I say stop worrying. This is looking like Kaaya where no matter what everybody stays scared regardless of how many positive things he says

Only way he doesnt come here is if he cant get in academically. There is no way in **** Golden let's admissions deny him. Golden's job is on the line here..
I am still shocked he is even close to qualifying. When he was committed to UF there was 0 chance he was going to get into a 4 year institution he was so far behind. Champagnat Catholic works miracles when it comes to getting kids qualified.

Miracles or maybe it was also about certain courses? To act like he was that bad yet when he committed to UM we got news that his gpa was in line MAYBE MEANS............ that UF and their sources got it wrong. Is it impossible to think that's what happened?

Miracles or maybe it was also about certain courses? To act like he was that bad yet when he committed to UM we got news that his gpa was in line MAYBE MEANS............ that UF and their sources got it wrong. Is it impossible to think that's what happened?
No he was like a year behind in school and he is still catching up. If he was at any other high school he would be looking at JUCO's.

Advertisement
hope he sticks but you have to be worried if l$u really presses for an athlete, just curious for those that follow recruiting really closely when was the last time Miami or are any of the florida schools ever in the mix for a top louisana defensive line talent? seems florida kids are always up for grabs but the la and bama kids are always on lock to their respective state schools

I care less about Bama kids...the state is not as rich in talent per capita as Louisiana. We started losing Louisiana kids when Curtis Johnson left and when Saban took over LSU. It's been a struggle ever since. Even then, many of the kids we got were not always the biggest name kids. Ed Reed was not a super blue chip recruit. I think our biggest recruit ever from that state was Akieem Jolla.

hope he sticks but you have to be worried if l$u really presses for an athlete, just curious for those that follow recruiting really closely when was the last time Miami or are any of the florida schools ever in the mix for a top louisana defensive line talent? seems florida kids are always up for grabs but the la and bama kids are always on lock to their respective state schools

I care less about Bama kids...the state is not as rich in talent per capita as Louisiana. We started losing Louisiana kids when Curtis Johnson left and when Saban took over LSU. It's been a struggle ever since. Even then, many of the kids we got were not always the biggest name kids. Ed Reed was not a super blue chip recruit. I think our biggest recruit ever from that state was Akieem Jolla.

Ed Reed played in the HS all-star game. He wasn't under the radar. Those are myths.

Reed also developed under Butch Davis and tommy Moffitt. Sometimes you don't know a dudes gonna be an NFL HOF'er lol

I can't believe you guys are crying about a top recruit possibly flipping. We have all the pieces we need to make a championship run. All we have to do is get rid of Donofrio and get a bonofide DC. We will be fine. smh.

*sarcasm on*

Advertisement
I recall him commenting on the scheme after the Duke game. He was not pleased. Don't think it's a grade issue. The kid is a beast and an animal. He just wants to be sure he'll be given free reign to hunt at the next level and not placed in a cage.

If it IS a grade situation, Donna's gonna have to **** her own face if he really can't qualify here but can for LSU. That'll obviously hold us back on a catastrophic level.

We're at a disadvantage in enough areas when it comes to these SEC schools, no need to make it harder for us to use our own advantage and equalizer (local talent).

I recall him commenting on the scheme after the Duke game. He was not pleased. Don't think it's a grade issue. The kid is a beast and an animal. He just wants to be sure he'll be given free reign to hunt at the next level and not placed in a cage.

If it IS a grade situation, Donna's gonna have to **** her own face if he really can't qualify here but can for LSU. That'll obviously hold us back on a catastrophic level.

We're at a disadvantage in enough areas when it comes to these SEC schools, no need to make it harder for us to use our own advantage and equalizer (local talent).
Donna is happy winning 7 games a year and making money.
alg_donna-shalala-miami.jpg

DV has been solid since he committed. It is scary with LSU becuase you never know when a new Lexus pulls up with a title and blank where it says Owner. I sure hope he sticks. He is the most important recruit of this class by 10timse. A real DT makes all the idfference in the world. The second he steps on Greentree, the other 10 guy on D get much better and Chad becomes a All American.

Advertisement
“I’m solid,” Valentine said. “It’s just the feeling of South Beach. I just love it, every minute of the way. I love Coach Hurlie (Brown), I love Coach Jethro (Franklin), I love Coach Al Golden, Coach (James) Coley the OC. It’s just a great feeling over there at Miami and I know I’m going to stick to it and I know that my decision I made is right for me.”

“LSU they try hard. I have to take that official visit to see what’s up with them before I actually start pushing them into that place where Miami is at but Miami is on a whole nother level.”

http://miami.247sports.com/Article/...ith-Miami-commitment-while-LSU-charges-168434

just saved 10 people from committing suicide.. for now

I'm old enough to remember our pipeline in Louisiana. We got some nice players out of there. Now it seems like only Satan can get in there. It would huge if we could get back there. Lot of talent there.

I have faith that his high school will get him qualified. Apparently, that's what they do. Now, we just need this kid in O&G. I can't say enough how important it is for this kid to get on campus.

Advertisement
Remember Pete interviewed Mike Tunsil on this here site.

Tunsil said his grades are fine but was short on credits.

Once again we get the last visit, we will close and if there is anything left decent in this world he will qualify. Im just having a hard time believing this wont get done, as already stated the biggest recruit, literally, in the class......

Advertisement
Back