Travonte Valentine

brock

All-American
Pete or anyone what are you hearing on the front with him. Lsu reporters are getting confident a flip is imminent .

Advertisement
Wouldn't shock me in the least bit.. Lol
Moten
Jenkins
I guess have to hold it down.

We will need to get more jucos for 2015 class. until we have some real depth.

Advertisement
Future 1st round DT in the mold of Suh, Fairley, and other dominant kids at that position.

Would be a crippling loss.

kid throws up the U all the time and constantly talks about going to miami. its like u guys jerk off to the thought of everyone going somewhere else. unless his grades are bad, he is here.

Advertisement
Their is NO question he can qualify for L$U, you can get a ham sandwich through their admissions.

He has major grade issues, if he was a guarantee qualifier at Miami, he would be a Cane IMO.

We just have to hope his grades/score is good enough.

I'm sure Golden will get blamed that he had grade issues.

“I’m solid,” Valentine said. “It’s just the feeling of South Beach. I just love it, every minute of the way. I love Coach Hurlie (Brown), I love Coach Jethro (Franklin), I love Coach Al Golden, Coach (James) Coley the OC. It’s just a great feeling over there at Miami and I know I’m going to stick to it and I know that my decision I made is right for me.”

“LSU they try hard. I have to take that official visit to see what’s up with them before I actually start pushing them into that place where Miami is at but Miami is on a whole nother level.”

http://miami.247sports.com/Article/...ith-Miami-commitment-while-LSU-charges-168434

Their is NO question he can qualify for L$U, you can get a ham sandwich through their admissions.

He has major grade issues, if he was a guarantee qualifier at Miami, he would be a Cane IMO.

We just have to hope his grades/score is good enough.

I'm sure Golden will get blamed that he had grade issues.

Exactly if he can get in at Miami he will be here if not he will be at LSU.

Advertisement
“I’m solid,” Valentine said. “It’s just the feeling of South Beach. I just love it, every minute of the way. I love Coach Hurlie (Brown), I love Coach Jethro (Franklin), I love Coach Al Golden, Coach (James) Coley the OC. It’s just a great feeling over there at Miami and I know I’m going to stick to it and I know that my decision I made is right for me.”

“LSU they try hard. I have to take that official visit to see what’s up with them before I actually start pushing them into that place where Miami is at but Miami is on a whole nother level.”

http://miami.247sports.com/Article/...ith-Miami-commitment-while-LSU-charges-168434

thats his pacifying the typical reporter who wont leave him alone about not going to miami. even miami writers are anti-miami smh.

Well this is much more encouraging than the Rivals video....can I get excited again?

Advertisement
No way we let him get away. We will do everything possible to keep him. Most important recruit by far in the class.

there was a video like a month about when they asked "what about lsu?" and he rolled his eyes and said "its just a visit to take a visit. you guys realize these reporters try to push kids away from us right? they are all miami haters.

I don't believe he will but I was just saying I think lsu reporters are just throwing things on the wall to see if it sticks IMO

Advertisement
Back