Travonte Valentine

Tired of hearing about this....its LSU reporters with the non sense...his family loves the U, and he obviously loves us...I think the only thing that will make him flip is grades, but he looks as if he is good to go...I think all our recruits stick just add JC Jackson to the bunch with at least one more DT (Cerenod) and possible LB ( Bryant or the JuCo Kid Derricott) and this class will be extra special...

Advertisement
Tired of hearing about this....its LSU reporters with the non sense...his family loves the U, and he obviously loves us...I think the only thing that will make him flip is grades, but he looks as if he is good to go...I think all our recruits stick just add JC Jackson to the bunch with at least one more DT (Cerenod) and possible LB ( Bryant or the JuCo Kid Derricott) and this class will be extra special...

Really close. Good post.

**** me we cannot lose this kid. Crazy to say this but this kid is literally the difference between mediocrity and excellence. He's the piece of the puzzle (other than QB) that has been missing for quite some time.

Advertisement
Bicho doesn't usually buy the grades BS because the truly troubled kids end up going to WVU or Marshall rather than other big programs but if we lose this kid because of grades to an SEC team might as well just fold the program.

Advertisement
how is this guy not a consensus five star....i mean everything i see and hear about him point towards him being a future top 3 pick?!?!?!?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Only way he doesnt come here is if he cant get in academically. There is no way in **** Golden let's admissions deny him. Golden's job is on the line here..

http://miami.scout.com/a.z?s=13&p=2...stedURL=http://miami.scout.com/2/1361538.html

Anybody got a summary of what this article that was just posted says?

"Just how solid is Miami commit Travonte Valentine? "100-percent" he said Monday, even though he is taking visits to several other schools before signing day."

Last edited:
Only way he doesnt come here is if he cant get in academically. There is no way in **** Golden let's admissions deny him. Golden's job is on the line here..
I am still shocked he is even close to qualifying. When he was committed to UF there was 0 chance he was going to get into a 4 year institution he was so far behind. Champagnat Catholic works miracles when it comes to getting kids qualified.

Advertisement
Back