Travis Rudolphs father

Advertisement
If the staff can forgive the kid? Are u guys serious? The staff isn't hurt like u. He didn't do anything wrong, really.
But, if I'm the staff, this is it. No visits, official or unofficial and u shut down recruiting and tell all other schools not to bother. And Walsh can monitor that stuff.

Hurt? I'm not hurt I just thought he was disrespectful for bashing the staff to the media, now if you shut this down then what was the point of inviting him?

So telling the truth is considered bashing? Staff messed up, not the kids fault. You have two coaches telling you two separate stories. Head coach saying one thing, and another coach saying something else.

Your exactly right. How would you feel if you are a high school WR that wont's to play WR in college, but two coaches are telling you that you will play two different position on the team (DB & WR). I love my Canes, but put yourself in the young mans position. The young man needs clarity, because this can be a life changing decision.

Respectfully, I disagree.

I want kids on this team that will play wherever they are needed. Selflessness over selfishness.

Killa, I also want kids that will do whatever's necessary for the team. With that said, I totally understand if the kid feels as if things seem a bit fishy. If the stories are true, basically what you're saying is you only want team players, but you don't require that our staff communicate this to the kid.

Hurt? I'm not hurt I just thought he was disrespectful for bashing the staff to the media, now if you shut this down then what was the point of inviting him?

So telling the truth is considered bashing? Staff messed up, not the kids fault. You have two coaches telling you two separate stories. Head coach saying one thing, and another coach saying something else.

Your exactly right. How would you feel if you are a high school WR that wont's to play WR in college, but two coaches are telling you that you will play two different position on the team (DB & WR). I love my Canes, but put yourself in the young mans position. The young man needs clarity, because this can be a life changing decision.

I want kids on this team that will play wherever they are needed. Selflessness over selfishness.

Killa, I also want kids that will do whatever's necessary for the team. With that said, I totally understand if the kid feels as if things seem a bit fishy. If the stories are true, basically what you're saying is you only want team players, but you don't require that our staff communicate this to the kid.

You're assuming bruh.

It could've been handled differently by both parties. Rudolph came off as having soft shoulders IMO and the coaches came off as unorganized with poor communication. The staff could've said we like u at DB but you can compete at WR when u get on campus. Rudolph didnt have to cry to the media like he did.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rudolph didnt really cry to the media, reporters are in his face 24/7 asking why he's a soft commit and he just told them. He couldve handled it better, but our staff shlouldve communicated better also. I think he would be a good player at Miami but it's not the end of the world if he doesn't come, WR is stacked right now

Advertisement
Rudolph didnt really cry to the media, reporters are in his face 24/7 asking why he's a soft commit and he just told them. He couldve handled it better, but our staff shlouldve communicated better also. I think he would be a good player at Miami but it's not the end of the world if he doesn't come, WR is stacked right now

I agree with you. We all pull for Miami, but it is possible for the coaching staff to play some situations wrong. I think a lot of people want to back the coaching staff 100% of the time when it comes to Miami coach vs. Miami prospects. These coach are human just like us and they are capable of making mistakes.

If the staff can forgive the kid? Are u guys serious? The staff isn't hurt like u. He didn't do anything wrong, really.
But, if I'm the staff, this is it. No visits, official or unofficial and u shut down recruiting and tell all other schools not to bother. And Walsh can monitor that stuff.

we are not talking about a wilson switch from CB to SS or FS, we are talking offence defense what if golden walk into lanes house and say we want to see some plays with you at DB? he would say fu.ck no i completely agree with him wanting to be set with one side of the ball

In the past 3 recruiting classes for AG, name one player who decommit and signed with us? None. Based on stats, Travis will not end up here IMO

TB
Eli
Vero Beach OL
DL from lake Gibson

KEITH
Northrup
Burgess

Kermit
Kearse
AC
KERR
TJ

In the past 3 recruiting classes for AG, name one player who decommit and signed with us? None. Based on stats, Travis will not end up here IMO

TB
Eli
Vero Beach OL
DL from lake Gibson

KEITH
Northrup
Burgess

Kermit
Kearse
AC
KERR
TJ

true i have so many wrs rated above him that we actually have a chance with its not funny lane, dixon, brady(grades),jojo, OOSK (speedy, cannon)

Advertisement
Scott and Dorsett- Sr
Herb and Malcom JR
Jones, Carter, Lockart Soph
Coley, elder, Griffin (if he makes it in) Fresh

we need at least 2:

Top gets are Lane and Dixon i assume...everyone else in order is tough to pick

Scott and Dorsett- Sr
Herb and Malcom JR
Jones, Carter, Lockart Soph
Coley, elder, Griffin (if he makes it in) Fresh

we need at least 2:

Top gets are Lane and Dixon i assume...everyone else in order is tough to pick

i dint mention holmes because we have no chance but dude is a beast i think he has the best HANDS in florida, not slow either

I hope this is all true, as Rudolph has shown great athleticism during Spring camps. But I have a hard time believing we'll wait for him to recommit until the all star game. Lane is waiting until signing day. His will be the only spot we'll keep open at WR, no way we're going to get burnt a second time like we did at DT this last class. So if Lane goes elsewhere, then Rudolph can have that open seat; otherwise, he needs to lock it down sooner, because I don't expect we'll take more than 2-3 WRs, given the ships we have available and the WR talent & depth already on roster. Any my guess is the STA kid is taking a spot soon.

p.s. And I'd rather take Winky at QB and only 2 WRs than 3 WRs and no Winky.
Corey Holmes says he wants to leave the state

Advertisement
With all the talent at WR in SoFlo in 2014, I prefer our chances and the ability (besides Lane) of 2015 WRs Shawn Burgess Becker, Devonte Phillips, & Jovon Durante. I'm hoping we pull Lane, then a combination of KC Cannon, Speedy Noil, Rudolph, or Dixon. I would say Holmes but he's going OOS to Notre Dame or Michigan. As for Brady Im not sure since I haven't seen tape, but he does have Florida and fsu offers. We will never really have trouble with WRs with the talent in South Florida but I want to continue to have a top 5 WR core in the nation & keep talent at home

With all the talent at WR in SoFlo in 2014, I prefer our chances and the ability (besides Lane) of 2015 WRs Shawn Burgess Becker, Devonte Phillips, & Jovon Durante. I'm hoping we pull Lane, then a combination of KC Cannon, Speedy, Rudolph, or Dixon. I would say Holmes but he's going OOS to Notre Dame or Michigan. As for Brady Im not sure since I haven't seen tape, but he does have Florida and fsu offers. We will never really have trouble with WRs with the talent in South Florida but I want to continue to have a top 5 WR core in the nation & keep talent at home

+1000000
We will always find talented wideouts down here but it is good to pull in the prospects with much fanfare as well as the players no one ever heard of...

Advertisement
I'd take Lane, Rudolph and Dixon all day with hurt feelings or not.

2 of those 3 and add in another local guy like Jojo, Holmes, Brady etc. and I'm ecstatic.

You're assuming bruh.

It could've been handled differently by both parties. Rudolph came off as having soft shoulders IMO and the coaches came off as unorganized with poor communication. The staff could've said we like u at DB but you can compete at WR when u get on campus. Rudolph didnt have to cry to the media like he did.

And you aren't?

TB
Eli
Vero Beach OL
DL from lake Gibson

KEITH
Northrup
Burgess

Kermit
Kearse
AC
KERR
TJ

Everybody knows why Teddy didn't come. Can't knock Golden for that.

Eli, really?

Louisville, Illinois, and Georgia St were Keith Browns only options considering he was a package deal with his brother who couldn't cut it on most D-2 rotations.

Burgess got his offer pulled. Anybody that disagrees is ignorant.

Kearse.... I'll give you that one but I still think the kid doesn't have a clue where he wants to go (even after signing his LOI)

Kerr got his offer pulled.
----------------

Onto the story.

I think Travis has the goods, but would rather have JoJo

Advertisement
Back