Travis Homer

Advertisement
Nothing. This is what he has always been. Don’t you remember me telling you guys about this and y’all negged me? Do you want me to bump the thread?

Advertisement
Don’t be a *****
I’m not trying to be. This board hyped up so many people then get mad when they’re not as good as they thought. On top of that, they downplay other guys that are clearly good and scream about how much they suck...then once they get hurt or leave they realize how good they are lol. These dudes were trashing M-Jack today...they better hope he doesn’t get hurt or they’ll be in for a rude awakening.

Yeah he has been a let down so far this year. I think Lingard could take some of his carries.

Homer is a good back but lacks vision. Our O-Line isn’t creating the running lanes they did at certain parts of last year. DJ has excellent vision and can make ppl miss. Homer is doesn’t have wiggle. He still deserves carries

Advertisement
He's strong and fast, but not at all a natural runner. When he gets in the open field it's almost like he finds defenders instead of finding way to get by them. The past two years he's probably been the best gunner on punt returns in the country, but I haven't noticed him at all this year? Is he off that unit or is this a sign that maybe he isn't 100%?

Homer is a good back but lacks vision. Our O-Line isn’t creating the running lanes they did at certain parts of last year. DJ has excellent vision and can make ppl miss. Homer is doesn’t have wiggle. He still deserves carries
He also looks to run people over instead of running to get the most yards.

Nothing. This is what he has always been. Don’t you remember me telling you guys about this and y’all negged me? Do you want me to bump the thread?

But you probably still think Walton is better than all of them

Advertisement
But you probably still think Walton is better than all of them
Nope...I never thought Walton was that good. I thought he was the best back while he was here but never enough to be the bell cow. You got me confused.

We need to block better. Homer is a one-cut zone runner and we aren’t good enough on those plays right now.

He’s the same guy that blew up the VTech game, put a lid on the ND game and powered the drive to beat FSU.

They’re quick to forget.

Homer is playing really sluggish...like he just got out of bed or something. It's really weird. No idea what the reason is, but he doesn't look the same. Deejay is the better RB right now.

Advertisement
Homer was 2nd team all conference last year, and didn't play in the first 3 games. Hes a stud, just keep giving him the ball.

We need to block better. Homer is a one-cut zone runner and we aren’t good enough on those plays right now.

He’s the same guy that blew up the VTech game, put a lid on the ND game and powered the drive to beat FSU.

Thank you for injecting some sanity into this conversation. No go check out all the other threads and please do the same. This ******* board is unreadable on a game day. And we won!

Advertisement
Back